After Na Yeon left Gyeong Su #8

🇸 🇶 🇺 🇮 🇩  🇬 🇦 🇲 🇪 

🇽 

🇦 🇱 🇱  🇴 🇫  🇺 🇸  🇦 🇷 🇪 
🇩 🇪 🇦 🇩 

Episode 8
After Na yeon left Gyeong su

He took the ship off and going on with new type of zombies with extra active. Ji yeong and all were rescued and took them to South Korea back.

At bar... Suhyeok and OnJo was in worry by thinking of their loved ones...OnJo is holding his bracelet.
Suhyeok went to drink but it was pushed down by someone.
He turned and saw...OnJo stood up in shock.
" Namra? "

Su hyeok have no words to speak...he just had tears and he freezed. Namra saw him.
" Don't drink "
Suhyeok stepped near her and hugged. " It should not be the dream "
- I'm real.

She gave pat to him...back to OnJo
" OnJo "
She turned back and her her hands fallen down by seeing Cheong san.
He got tears and it flowing off...

Suhyeok got shock and he saw back his friend Cheong san. He ran to him.
" Cheong san! " He hugged him.
" I know you will not die "
Suhyeok smiled with tears by hugging him...but Cheong san seeing OnJo and smiled. OnJo still can't believe he's real.

Namra: We have no time Cheong san. We have to tell to them.
Suhyeok leaved him and stood and all seeing each others face in confusion cuz they have no idea about what she told.

Up on the stairs...all sat.
Namra and OnJo, Suhyeok and Cheong san.

Cheong san: After we turned as human by vaccination...me, she and Gyeong su found about our science teacher.
Suhyeok: Gyeong su is alive?
- hmm. He's alive but he followed Na yeon and went with her.
OnJo: with Na yeon?
- nae.

Namra: he...saesongnim...that jerk created a new virus with strong power and he have vaccination for it too.
OnJo: what do you mean?
Cheong san: again it's a zombie apocalypse. We have to run.

Suhyeok: but... he's in prison.
- he escaped. We contacted Gyeong su. Till we have his line while he crossed an ocean... after that we couldn't reach him. At the ship...he told many peoples where kidnapped and Na yeon too in that but she looked too different.

OnJo: peoples were kidnapped? But we didn't had any news.
- nae. Those peoples are orphan and some of them where dislikes by their families and relations... though they were depressed persons and alone... It's a planned kidnap by trapping them. Na yeon too one of them.

Cheong san: Gyeong su told. He saw that someone injected someone but he can't see his face. While he telling who is that...the line cutted off. So we informed to police. Might they all rescued now. I think he'll return safe.

OnJo: What if science teacher injected them and started to spread from there?
Suhyeok: and...if South Korea was affected with this virus... it's ok to not spread to other countries cuz we are with surroundings of ocean but if spread to North side?

Cheong san: that's what we have to alert people. Let we go to police station. Already science teacher escaped so they were in rush to search them.
Suhyeok: let we inform.

They all ran out but on the way...on the tv...news...
" Geoji, dapo ri seems too be like Jonas virus which came two years back was again rebirth. The peoples were biting each other and they seems more powerful than past. It came till Hakdong Ri and busan was in rush to escape so people are said to the alert and police force were started to rescue humans to be at quarantine.
The hidden island near Iki island were with full of zombies and the peoples inside the island was kidnapped by someone to play a game was came to sense. Four of them were cane alive from there and their words...

Sae Byeok: we were kidnapped to play children game and some of them were eliminated. It means they were killed. At last....the person who survive would take the money with him. So we were kidnapped and at the centre of game...a man acted strange and he turned into zombie and biten others. It started from him and after turned too fast.

Ali: This virus seems to be powerful then back. I heard two years back South Korea was affected by a virus. I'm from Pakistan...now, I want to go back. My wife, child, we have to go back.

Gihun: all players were died. And again it's a apocalypse. We want many force to quarantine people.

Here.... when next Ji Yeong came...
OnJo: isn't she Na yeon? She...
Namra: it's she.
Cheong san: then? Then Gyeong su?

Ji yeong: what I want to say was already said. And... what we are saying is true.

She can't speak in the depression so she just moved off.

Cheong san got shock with tears cuz if only four where rescued then Gyeong su must died there.
" Who said him to go with her? She always kill others for her own sake "
Cheong san cried by bending down.

The people who are seeing this on tv were got fear...mom and child were hugging... Husband and wife were crying by lying on shoulder... kids were crying...old men and women were..." I... rescued back two years.... again it's started! My kid! You must live. So I built this house with secret room at underground "

The apartment peoples were called by the granny. Before that no one could hear to ger but bcoz to save their lives...they all came to underground House and it is like supermarket with too much foods. And have network too to connect with other peoples.

Sae Byeok: Ya. We all have to go with him. ( Ali ) this place is not safe.
Gihun: she's right.
Ji yeong: wae? Running out of our country? Do you think others will allow you in? We are from rebirth of zombie's place. If we go there...then the people will strike to not kill them too.

Ali: she.... she's right. But I have to see my child and wife. I'm going.
Gihun: na...I have to go.

Gihun gone with ali.
Ji yeong: go...see your brother.
Sae Byeok: come with me.
She smiled.
" For what? I have no one to meet..."
Here she thinks... about Gyeong su said Namra and Cheong san was alive.

Ji yeong: I...I too coming. I have to meet someone.
She went with sae Byeok to see Gyeong su's friends.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
- Kim Min Young