Gyeong su biten y/n #18

Episode 18
Gyeong su biten y/n

Na yeon thinks about Sae byeok and Kang cheol...and words of namra..." you have killed them "
Also..gyeong su turned again cuz he wants to protect her...
- Will they wake up? You have lot of options y/n...they repel the lab's smell...gyeong su's blood have different cell...they can wake up too...

Na yeon  holds y/n' s hand...and requests..." I want them back...I didn't killed them "
She leaves tears to y/n...
Y/n: I hope...I could give them to you. Even I'm a bastard's blood...I'm like my brother. Don't worry.

Onjo: let we stay as a team...Let us share what we know...and let we try to get them back.
Cheong san: that's right.
Y/n saw down...zombies on the ground...also at far...bomb blast seems clear...helicopter running on...flying up...at far...

Namra: If they can wake up...Didn’t the kid can wake up too?
Suhyeok: that's right...like if we get that kid here...will the smell repel him and wake up?

Y/n: I'm sorry to say this but...if a corpse could come back alive...then no one would be dead in this earth. It's humans fate...He...He already died. Too little....he...died at his young age. It's waste to be clever and lose a life infront of my eyes.

Na yeon is upto cry.
Namra seems her...
" My brother too in his age...
Choi Si Ahn...He blasted as a zombie...he too...same as that kid...same age...this kid's sister died...but me...still alive even I lost him "

Na yeon realised why she suddenly looked at her own safety. Cuz...She can't bear the pain...how her brother would died.

Suhyeok keeps hand on her shoulder and gives pat...her tears fell down and she smiled a little by seeing Na yeon.
" Mianhae..."
Na yeon: Arresso.

Onjo: You are right. This virus...didn’t made as full zombie...since they didn't smelled like a dead corpse.
Y/n: ah...it's so confusing...aishhh!
Ok...uffff! Let's...let we try to wake up him.
.
.
.
They all gone down...but the place were they tied him...gyeong su was missing...rope has been biten..." he gone more active..."
All walked slower on the corridor to search him...
.
.
.
Their stepping sound hears slower and louder...their eyes were too alert.

Y/n walks front...
Back to her Na yeon and Namra...
Back to them Cheong san and Suhyeok at side and OnJo at centre...they were alert...and the place were at tranquil...

Na yeon calls her...
" y/n...you come back...it's not safe"
She whispers in a husky voice...
" Ah?  " y/n turned to her....at the right moment....Gyeong su came faster to y/n from the stairs and she fell down...he bites her cheek...y/n shouts...."oppa! "
Na yeon: y/n!
All ran to them...but when gyeong su bites deeper...his cells inside the blood did something and collapsed...before she pushed him...he fell down...
.
.
.
Na yeon: are you ok?
Namra : she got biten...it's ok get up...come this side...
Cheong su: it's ok...you'll not change...come this side...

All saw gyeong su was shouting in the pain...the reaction happens inside his body...
Onjo holded y/n's hand and gone to washroom..."wash that..."

Y/n: you should go back....I got biten.
" Just wash it fast...y/n...trust yourself...it's not a deep bite. Wash it "
Y/n seems to cry...
" ok bend...bend lighter..."
She washes the blood on her cheek..."

Gyeong su rolling on the floor and shouts and his eyes seems to be clear...not as red....his nerves became normal...
Cheong san: did..did you see that? He could kneel normally....it's not a zombie attitude.

Cheong san walked to him but Na yeon stops.
" Wait. We can't lose you. Wait for a minute..."
All stood still...
He stopped to jerk his hands...

Onjo realized it's more than 30 minutes...she's still a human...not having any reaction.
Y/n: it pains...
Y/n cried cuz it pains...
Onjo got confused.

Gyeong su took breath and laid still...and left a word...
" please hold me up..."
Na yeon got shock cuz he can speak...and he's normal....all gone to him and got up gyeong su...
Gyeong su saw them back...
" I didn't thought I'll see you again..."

Cheong san smiled and hugged him...Na yeon: Ara...you'll be back! 
Cheong san suddenly left him...
" y/n is with OnJo..."
Cheong san ran faster and opened the door...Onjo was on the floor with shock and blank minded by seeing Y/n...
" Y/n! " Cheong san got shock...

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Guess what cheong san saw?
What it could be?

- Kim Min Young