Three Clever Teams #19

Cheong san ran faster and opened the door...Onjo was on the floor with shock and blank minded by seeing Y/n...
" Y/n! " Cheong san got shock...

Upto this we saw. I dreamt about getting 1k readers...then I woke up and saw it was not a dream. Thanks a lot readers! Thanks for voting!🥰🥰🥰

-----------------------------------------

Episode 19

Three Clever Teams

"Y/n!" Cheong San got shock...cuz a zombie biting Y/n's leg...cheong san ran fast and pushed away it. It fell down and he took mop stick and went to kill it but...Y/n with pain shouts..."Hajima!"....Cheong San stopped.

All came in and pulled up OnJo. The zombie got her blood mixed with it and it was shouting by rolling on the floor jerking a lot. All got back. Na Yeon took Y/n on her side.

The zombie changed into human and he cried. "Y/n...mianhae..." he cried and she went to him and pulled up his hands. "It's ok"....he cried a lot and Y/n hugged him and both were crying. 

All seated at music room. " I thought...I will be getting died by bomb blast" , he spoke out. "Are you guys were friends? how did you changed?", Suhyeok asks him.

"To see Y/n I came here...then I Know it had spread here too...then what...I got bitten...before changing I searched her...even at girls restroom...I searched. Then I started to change...I hided myself in restroom...then I don't remember anything....finally I got back again and saw her"

Y/n: We were friends...I didn't thought that you'll be like this. 

"You said we have to wake up them and find what's the solution...now without doing anything...You are being the solution",Namra said to Y/n. "I used old vaccine in large amount to wake up", gyeong su commented. "You're blood is something different", Na yeon's line. "Nae...Virus is not attacking you", Onjo's line by thinking when she stayed still while she washed her cheek.

Suhyeok: didn't this because of the chemical you drank in your childhood?

all got thrilled...."nae, nae, nae!....aniya?", All were got shock. "might....but we don't have right things to take the solution in my blood out...we need laboratory. First...we have to stop this bomb blast. Nothing is impossible and also we can't make anything possible. Am I want to get more bitten to change them? It's paining...." Y/n grumbled.

WonHo (Y/n's friend): Can we stop bomb blast?......"Let's first test your blood...", Nayeon says her point."I can't walk....", Y/n is in pain she controls. 

"Let me contact 112", Namra said and all moved...

Shin Won Ho, gyeong su and Suhyeok went to computer lab..."Just control the pain", Cheong san carried her to biology lab. He, Y/n, Nayeon went...before that he seems Onjo. "Ga....", Onjo just took it positive. Cheong san smiled and went...Namra and onjo calls 112.

Namra and onjo calls 112