Gwi Nam's Entry#10

🇸 🇶 🇺 🇮 🇩  🇬 🇦 🇲 🇪 

🇽 

🇦 🇱 🇱  🇴 🇫  🇺 🇸  🇦 🇷 🇪 
🇩 🇪 🇦 🇩 

Episode 10
Gwi Nam's entry

Lee Na Yeon Came inside the class...
" Long time no see... "

Cheong san got angry on her and fastly moved to her....and slapped too hard she fell down.
But...she just smiling still...

Sae Byeok got shock and gone in...
Her brother..." Noona! "

Cheong san clasped her shirt and angrily asked with tears...
" Where is gyeong su? You again made him to suffer right? Where is he? Tell... bring him back..."

Suhyeok holded him back...
" Cheong san stob it..."
Cheong san: how this jerk still be alive...she must die...

But Cheong is in his stubborn to beat her hard...
Onjo and namra holded him back.

Sae Byeok saw them and asked...
" Do they your friends? "
She saw Ji Yeong...
" Why they are beating you? "

Her brother ran to Ji Yeong.
" Noona...! "
He holded her hands up...

Namra: where is gyeong su?
Na yeon stood up with tears.
" He...He turned "
Cheong san : you damn bitch....!
He again can't stay clam...he pushed away all and came and again tried to slap her but Sae Byeok holded his hand.

" Beating a girl is so simple to you? What's your age? You little..."
Cheong san: who are you? Her friend? Are you believing her...? She is the most dangerous than zombies... You'll regret.

Her brother: Noona is not like that. You mistaken.
All saw that little kid.
Suhyeok showed eye gesture to Cheong san...to talk calmly cuz a kid is here.

Her brother saw Ji Yeong and...
" I don't want many friends...Let we go to airport "
She smiled to him and got up...

Cheong san: if she's not that kind...then where is gyeong su?
Sae Byeok: that guy...Are you talking about her love?
Suhyeok: love?

All sat at school chair...and...Ji yeong sat at chair by keeping her brother on her lap.
Sae Byeok: We were kidnapped at a place. There I met her...She lost her memory. Then when she was upto die... That guy protected her...and too zombies reborn the same time at the same place. Then we all hided...that guy protected her. They loved each other. Then he turned...and pushed her into the helicopter to go far. And I'm sure... She's not that kind.

Ji yeong holding back her tears.
Onjo: where you all got kidnapped?
Sae Byeok: molla...at a hidden island.
Namra: so the virus spreading from south...

Cheong san saw Ji Yeong and... went to her.
" Really you didn't hurt him? "
Na yeon: I didn't....but he promised... he'll come with me...

Her tears fallen down on her lap.
Her brother: Are you talking about your boyfriend? You have boyfriend?
Onjo kneeled near to the child.
" Nae... "
Her brother: If lovers promised... they'll keep up...If today it didn't happened... might tomorrow or some day long it'll happen. Might your boyfriend return back.

All saw that kid...he ran to the window and stood...and pointed the ground.
" Is the zombies birth Started from there? "
They all went to the window.
Namra: you know?

Kid: It didn't born...it just reborn. I studied Hyosan Zombie school book at a library. I studied about zombies too...and the virus.
Sae Byeok: mwo?

Kid: hydrochloric acid makes direct brain damage...also burning of nose, eyes and etc...and adding it with serotonin... completely change a person into an animal. Exactly as monsters. That's what He did...who found this virus...but only with this a person couldn't change...he made something new too.

Namra: Is this virus infected two years back?
Kid: nope. It's already happened in 1523. While North korean was under the rule of King Baek Hyeon...(Own script)

Sae Byeok: in north korea?
Kid: hmmm. A scientist in that century... Found new type of virus by adding these two chemicals. Son of royal blood...once drank it by an accident... though he was a kid.
While the scientist entered the room...He saw that the child was completely turned as a monster and he bitten him...It started at that century.

Suhyeok: So zombies were already exists...
Kid: hmmm. I think now it's again reborn. It's not a new virus. It's old. The same virus which came at 15th century. And...two years back Jonas virus too inside some humans. If they got infected by this virus...The person would turn more stronger zombie. But... it can be controlled by the medicine what used in 15th century to cure zombies. So that...dead zombies could come back as a human.

Gwi nam: from where this kid got this much brain?
All turned back...and got afraid.
Na yeon: neo?
Kid and Sae Byeok stayed still cuz they don't know about him.

Onjo holded Cheong san's hand.
Na yeon gone back to Sae Byeok.
Namra and Suhyeok holded their hands.
Gwi nam smirked.
Sae Byeok: who are you?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Aigoo...ottokae..nae oppa is handsome 😊❤️❤️❤️

- Kim Min Young