Cheong san is back? #5

🇸 🇶 🇺 🇮 🇩  🇬 🇦 🇲 🇪 

🇽 

🇦 🇱 🇱  🇴 🇫  🇺 🇸  🇦 🇷 🇪 
🇩 🇪 🇦 🇩 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Episode 5
Cheong san is back?

Outside the zombies were gone away to red suit men...here... they were sitting on the floor.

Gyeong su: I liked you at first sight.
" Pardon? " She saw him.

Gyeong su: First time when you came as a new girl to our class...I had fallen. Then after...you hated me...but also I stay calm cuz I like you.

Ji yeong: When I locked myself in a room...I saw cheong san's video...He said about your mom. At that moment... it's like...you appeared in front of me.

She holded his arms and lied on his shoulder by leaving word...
" Mianhae... "
Gyeong su got a smile...he was shy...
" This is like a dream. Na yeon is with me without fighting. Ah...Why you changed your name? "

Ji yeong: I didn't. A family adopted me...and too they were killed by someone and left me again as an orphan. I got intention in games... that's how I came here.

Gyeong su: our lives bcom a tragedy.
Ji yeong: hmm. I forgot everything and stayed as a dump these two years...then... Sae Byeok, I saw her...she is very cool...I like her.

Gyeong su: your first friend...
Ji yeong: hmmm...I want to go with her to jeju island and now....I want you to come too.
She tightly holded his arms...

Gyeong su laid on her head aside...
" Na yeon... what's your dream? "
Ji yeong: molla.
" At first you are well at dance...I remember our school day "
Ji yeong: Now... going out is being a life up on the knife...

Gyeong su: I promise... I'll send you out soon...
Ji yeong: neo?
Gyeong su knows that he can't stay with her too long cuz he will change.
Ji yeong got up from his shoulder and saw him..." What about you? "
Gyeong su saw her with tears and smiled..." I'll come too...with you "
She smiled...and again laid on him. He laid back on the wall his head with tears...

Ji yeong: what's your dream?
Gyeong su: To live with you in a small house... with my two children.... one is you... and another our child...a sweet family...I might take you to many countries...lots of happiness...

Ji yeong: long dream...
Gyeong su: This is my short dream when I saw you sitting alone in the games period...I thought...I must accompany you.
Ji yeong: If I liked you that time...then it'll be hard for me to bear the pain to see you as a zombie. Also I regret... that I'm the reason to make you as a zombie.

Gyeong su: Cheong su cried....
Ji yeong: now where is he?

At south korea, market... On jo is buying vegetables with Su hyeok.
At far a man seeing them.. it's Cheong san. On Jo turned back....her eyes saw him...he suddenly hided....She stood still.

Su hyeok: what happened?
On Jo: Cheong san!
Su hyeok: mwo...? Eodi?
On jo ran to the place where she saw him she wiped her tears and running......su hyeok ran behind her...

But he already left the place with tears...
On jo with tears...and su hyeok with fast breath...
" I saw him...I saw him here..."
Su hyeok saw down..he saw a bracelet.

He took up with tears left...
On Jo: igeo...igeo..his bracelet...I know....I gave to him in his birthday when we were kids...
Su hyeok remembered that he know this bracelet was his thing...He tunred left and right and back and searched him...and stood still...on jo kept her hand on her mouth and cried...

Su hyeok thought...
" Cheong san, where are you? You left aniya? "

Author's note :

Sorry for late upload.
I unfortunately slipped my phone so it gone switched off and didn't turned on.
Now it's fine.
Here after uplods would be regular.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A new fiction 👆 Narma as a celebrity and Suhyeok as a staff

Also...Cheong san, Onjo, Na yeon, Gyeong su, Gwi nam were involved.
A sweet love story. Not thriller. It's a romantic fiction. If you like... click that too in my profile 😊

And thanks for reading!

- Kim Min Young