Zombies were not dead? #17

Episode 17
Zombies were not dead?

"Jonas Virus with 2nd wave started and spreading fast in south korea. Non Koreans were coming out to get back to their countries. But korean government stopped all transports cuz their country's virus let not spread all over the world. Still non koreans finding way to come out and all countries opposed korean government cuz they want their peoples back"

Peoples all over the world seeing news channels. This became hot news for now.

Russia and Ukraine war too stopped cuz of new virus.

Like covid 19 got up from china, korea starting biowar with jonas virus. This was the rumour believed in many countries.

In france...chemists who stole y/n's experiment...
" Now if we find vaccine to stop this virus, their country must beg to us...to save their country. We need to find her "
- but she went to her native.
" South Korea? "

Kpop Idols and entertainments were in hurry to save them...
They were took off in their own flight to US.
BTS, TXT, BlackPink,Itzy,Twice,Enhypen,Exo,Bigbang,Mamamoo,Astro,Cross Genes like kpop stars were took of in a safe place. Korean acting stars too...but the poor peoples?

Abdul Ali and his family were not allowed to enter Pakistan cuz they are from Korea. So they landed in India,Delhi. Policemen in India stopped them but...
Abdul ali : please allow us here...We were not infected. You can check us too. Please...

Police: but you're native is Pakistan. We can't believe you.
Abdul ali's wife: sir, before independence...Pakistan too a state of india. Didn’t we are like brothers? Here Muslims too there...please think us one of them.

Police: you didn't came to destroy india right? 
Abdul ali: now the whole world is in trouble. All were trying to escape. Not to destroy other countries.

Policeman thinks for a moment and..." ok, be in quarantine "
Abdul Ali and their family thanked him a lot...

South korea is been in a trouble. Bomb blast happens in most affected area.

Gi Hun met his daughter and wife. Now, the only thing they want to escape. So his wife took her son and being at safe place with gi hun. Her second husband already changed as zombie. They were in quarantine.

Gyeong su was tied up outside the chemistry lab and cheong san with him.
" why everytime it's you gyeong su? "
Namra: Suhyeok let we go to top.
Suhyeok: why? We have to find...
Namra: stop those things. We don't have time. And she...is she a scientist? Just a school girl. We should not believe her. Come with me. Let we go to top...someone will come to rescue us.

Na yeon: are you mad? She left her brother, boyfriend and everyone to safe us.
Namra: didn't you killed those two who came with you? If you didn't pick them here...they might be alive.

Suhyeok: Namra...what are you talking? How could you say that.
Na yeon got tears.
Namra: you are the one who killed them.

Suhyeok shouted
" namra stop it!  "
Na yeon: ara...I killed them...
Na yeon cried and goes back...
By thinking when sae byeok said she wants to go jeju island...and Na yeon wants to go wih her to jeju island...also kang cheol thought her as noona...but when they came here with Na yeon by believing her....they...died bcoz of gyeong su....who changed as zombie...
By thinking that...Na yeon goes back to the window...

Y/n: are you going to die? Look, death is not a solution you give to a question. If that brings a solution...I'm the one who must die cuz I have no one.
Cheong san: Namra, you are in vain...
Onjo: nae. You are looking of your safety...as Na yeon did in past.

Namra: are you all making me now alone? Don't compare me with her. Suhyeok, you too won't come at my side?
Y/n: don't fight. Ok...all go to top.
Cheong san: wae?
Y/n: you all must be alive. Leave him and go.

Onjo: leave gyeong su?
Na yeon: I'll be here with you.
Cheong san: nae...we will be here...
Y/n: can you guys just leave?

Y/n requested them...and all gone to top...Na yeon stayed still.
" Please go "
- no.
" I don't want any one to die here. He...he'll be fine. I promise. Please just go "

Y/n requested a lot and Na yeon kneeled near gyeong su...
" I'll be waiting..."
With tears...she left the place...
Y/n tooks test tube...and starts...

At france.
" whatever...we have to find her. SEARCH! "
Again the science teacher was locked up.
Policemen were beating him to tell the vaccine he found...he have the solution.

Y/n stops to make silly test...and thinks by seeing gyeong su...
" red eyes? If zombies were dead bodies...why animals won't eat it? "
Science teacher: Zombies were dead bodies...but...It didn't died completely...why still it have heartbeat? Have you thought about it? 

Police man: yaa....stop talking unnecessary and tell where is the vaccine? Upto China all were infected...by this...what you'll get? Nothing.

Y/n: Did zombies are half humans even they didn't have immune? Will they wake up?

He smirked...
" they'll wake up...but they'll have monster behaviour...They still get hungry to eat intestine...not food...."

Y/n saw gyeong su's hand...where he have bite...looked like an acid affect skin...it had burnt up...
She wiped the blood on his hand with cloth and got up...she saw it with microscope...And she ran to terrace....

All were sitting there...y/n ran to namra...
" aren't you a topper? Answer me...answer fast...."
All were looked them...

Y/n told something to namra...and...
Namra: Psychology?
Y/n: nae.
Namra: ok. I'll help but I dont want to see him...while seeing him I remember how he biten that kid.

Cheong san: Is he did that? Right now he's not in consciousness.
Na yeon: what if this doesn't work?
Y/n: it will work....While I tested his blood...I saw...he have a new cell. It....it's like...He injected himself after turning as a zombie. Only if he wake up...we could find what's it.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
- Kim Min Young