Lee Min Ho rescued him #13

🇸 🇶 🇺 🇮 🇩  🇬 🇦 🇲 🇪 

🇽 

🇦 🇱 🇱  🇴 🇫  🇺 🇸  🇦 🇷 🇪 
🇩 🇪 🇦 🇩 

Episode 12
Lee Min Ho rescued him

(This is a special episode with Lee Min Ho as comeo. Whereas he's my celebrity Crush! Sweet oppa! )

Na Yeon: you should stop it...
Jun Ho: But...he already changed...
Cheong san: jebal! He'll be alive.
Y/n: oppa, you must speak to stop.

Jun Ho thinks for a minute...and then called to the station.
Jun Ho: hyung Nim. Could you stop to blast that island? Let we check another time... their would be some humans.
HyungNim: yaa what...you too came from there...I don't think there will be some humans....and you know we can't stop this.

Jun Ho: HyungNim but we must recheck.
He got angry...who is on call...
" Yaa, what I'm saying is not hearing to you? Are you a deaf? We can't go again. For one or two lives...We can't go"
Jun Ho: is a life that much cheap to you?
HyungNim: That's why...life is precious. I want to save me and my family. So I can't go there. If you want...you go and rescue them.

Jun Ho: HyungNim, but it's...
He hanged off.
Na yeon: what happened? Did they stopped?
He stayed silent and all understood that bomb blast is confirmed.

Jun Ho thought about Gyeong su's face...When he turned as zombie...how they escaped...He thought that he must alive.
Jun Ho: I'll come back with him.
He told fastly and went out - walked out fastly.
Y/n: oppa.

He fastly gone and met MinHo.
( Lee Min Ho will come at this story as Cameo )
Jun Ho: I need your help.
MinHo: mwo?
Jun Ho: Start your helicopter. There is a life to be safed. Minho. I hope you'll help me...

MinHo gone to a back shed and opened it...there is a illegal helicopter he made and he was a pilot too.
Whereas he's a con artist.

At the time... when they took out the helicopter...Police men came to catch MinHo.
" Shit! " He tried to run but all rounded up.
Police man: JunHo, what are you doing there? Arrest him...bring here...

But Jun Ho fastly ran to the police man and kicked the gun...and punched him...Lee Min Ho stepped back and fought with police men...
Jun Ho: we have no time. Now it's 10.30...we have to go fast...

After fighting...Minho started the helicopter as fast he can and it turned on...Jun Ho got into it...and the police men ran behind them...the helicopter took off.

MinHo: eodiro?
Jun Ho: I'll tell.

They were on the way to rescue Gyeong su but police men came with another helicopter and tried to catch them. It's a floating war at the sky.
MinHo: these bastards!
He tricked and drove...and They started shooting at them...at their helicopter...

MinHo: it won't damage still I made this... don't worry.
Jun Ho: nae. There is...there is the island. Now 11:30...we have to go fast.

Chief at the helicopter...
" Catch them...faster... "
They tried to catch but...they reached...MinHo saw down.
" Oh! Omma! Mwoya? Igu mwoya...?"
Jun Ho: zombies... You land up to the building. I'll bring him to up.

MinHo: So you came to kill me here?
Police man: chief, they were going to that island.
Chief: mwo? Just... bring them alive.
2nd police man: He'll land there. Let me stay up here...You three go down, up to the building. I'm sure... they'll not go down still there were zombies.