Zombies again in ground #15

Episode 15
Zombies again in ground

Lee Min Ho again came in by running....
" No one should go out OK?  It spread fast...Out to campus they were roaming. ...don't go out ok?"

All were stood up when he said...and Lee Min Ho in that hurry...he talked...

Kid: hajiman...noona Y/n...and Oppa gone out...
Lee Min Ho : mwo?

Then he saw they were missing...
" where they gone? "
Sae byeok: molla.

He ran back again.
Cheong san: Let we go back to terrace as we did in past. Since zombies were not here...we can go.
Namra: then what about she? She's is the only way to find vaccine. 

Kid: are you all using her?
Sae byeok : now that's not a problem. ..what we want is to escape.

Na yeon : then....will she die? She already with gwi nam. He have that virus inside his body too...if he turn...she might die.
Gyeong su : Na yeon. Isn't that a zombie?

Gyeong su saw out the window...at school gate a zombie is roaming...
All came to the window.
" again it started..."
Suhyeok : we all must stay together. 
.
.
.
The zombie is roaring and roaming. 

Y/n: I glad to see you. Sorry, I totally forgot you....
Gwi nam : it's ok. After you gone, I searched you...but they said you gone to abroad. 
Y/n: are you a gangster?  What's that hair? Still you are a Coldbird.

Gwi Nam: are you teasing me?
Y/n: aniya...
He puts his hand on her shoulder. 
" I'll be your chingu, more as care as your brother..."
Y/n: then you're my oppa?
Gwi nam : shut up. I wanna be your boyfriend. 

Y/n: your confess is without a feel gwi nam.
Gwi nam : whatever...I just said. Y/n....I'm not joking.  I really liked you when we were kids.

Y/n: Is it?
He pulled her shoulder near to his face and..
" don't talk playful...am rude "
Y/n suddenly kissed and smiled...he got shock...he left her...
" you aren't looking rude. Don't make joke "

She walked front by smiling...gwi nam's ears completely turned red....
" aish...why my heart is like this?"
He bitting his lips and smiling down...y/n walked on....

And suddenly a zombie jumped on her and she holded it's shoulder....she got shock and...dunno what to do...

Gwi nam saw that...and ran to her....
The zombie turned to bite ger hands...but she kept on moved it and holded...At the right time Min Ho found them and he pulled back the zombies...
Y/n in fear came back and back on the ground...

Gwi nam holded her up...
Lee Min Ho fought with that zombie by beating it on the head...
Followed by him...all zombies came back to him...
" Oppa! "
She shouted...

Min ho shouted....
" palli...go back to school...ga...."
Y/n : ani...neo...
Min ho: go back y/n!

Gwi nam pulled her and ran...she seeing min ho....he was pulled by zombies and bitten...he shouts...
Y/n: I kept you in my brother's place...oppa, I'll rescue you.

She with tears ran with gwi nam...but at the road all were zombies...they were hiding...

Gwi nam: let's see a way. See around.
While they were stood at the same place and seeing around...a zombie from back to gwi nam bitten him...he shouted...
" gwi nam! "
He killed the zombie and pushed it away...by hearing y/n's sound...all zombies turned to them and ran...gwi nam holded her hand and ran faster....

She cried and ran....by seeing the bite on his hand...
They were back side of the school..." jump over the wall and go in... "
Y/n: ani...you...you come...come with me...

Gwi nam : y/n go fast...we don't have time...
Y/n cried and turned to the wall...but came back and hugged him...and cried...
" why all are leaving me alone? "

Gwi nam's tears out...he left her and...
" ga... "
By saying he fell down and his eyes gone red...y/n shock and leaned on the wall....he as zombie saw her....
" gwi nam... "

Once he stepped...he can't take another step cuz the reaction of new and old virus...fighting inside his blood cells...
Y/n stepped forward to him...but he still as human...
" Ga... "

He said and she gone up to the wall...she saw him...he was jerking his hands and legs and shouting in the pain...she saw him and jumped over...she turned and saw...a zombie was there....saw her...

She stood still with shivering...it ran towards her...Suddenly someone pulled her to the house where she live back to the school and closed the door...the zombie tapping the door...

It happened at a fraction of second.
Y/n saw who pulled her...
Y/n: neo?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Can I ask you something?
Guess who pulled y/n? 🐥

I think my story gone boring. Hmnn... I'll come with a survival part at next episode.  I hope Here after it couldn't go bore. I have to end this too nah? Wanna find a good ending after 4 or 5 episodes.

- Kim Min Young