We all back #21

At restroom...Nayeon took Namra's hand out and bended back. " I know you are planning for something...tell..what it is? "
-ahhh...first leave me...Nayeon...

She left her hands. And namra...
" are you mom of her? Why do you care her? See...if you go out then you too will suffer.."
- what it's mean?

She escapes from france...now they were searching her. So I just told to give her to them.

Nayeon in anger clasped her shirt and..." are you selling her? Is she your property? Huh..."
- yaa...bcoz of me you guys were here at safe place. Or else we must be as zombie right now...

" shhhhh...! So you just wanna live safe nah? What if I didn't give her and hide her? Whole world might changeas zombie. Then were you guys will go? "
- Nayeon...you can't understand...do you know how I been in back? I can't bear that pain again...now Suhyeok also seeing her...bcoz of her even he forget am a girl here who loves him.

Oh...then he is your problem? See...cuz she have no one those boys were helping her.

Both were fighting and OnJo came in..." She...she was missing..."
Na yeon in anger left her shirt...
" if something happen to her...it's not a big deal to throw you away to zombies"

She said and left...
Gyeong su: someone pulled her...I saw but...Can't see...
Cheong san: where is he? That guy?

Na yeon : did they two were kidnapped?
Suhyeok: turn on the light...gyeong su at last which side they gone?
- They turned to right...

All gone to find them inside the flight...
" Wonho...were you dragging me?"
- come up...fast...
" wae? "

He pulled her up and locked the door. " wonho...what are you doing? "
- They were going to sell you to france. Are you ok with this?

"Mwo?"
- I heard those girls talk inside bathroom.
" sell me to france...? "

He came to her faster and swallowed in fear to holdedher arms...he spoke...
- we are now being safe. This upstairs they can't come....even they come...they can't come here...this flight 91 was MinHo's old design. You know he was in Spain for 2 years.

He sat near to her by relaxing...he turned on his laptop and activated the camera...
" eonnie! " all were searching her...

Namra was standing still she was pulled by someone and a gun on her head...
- ahhh!
"Namra!" Suhyeok came front but the man who holding the gun...
" don't come near..."

All were trapped in and so many people came and holded gun by rounding them...all raised their hands up and stood...

A black coat man with glasses came to them...he is the who searching Y/n...
" where are you hiding her? "
Namra: she escaped...we don't know...
Suhyeok: namra...

He came to realise namra being helpful to sell her...
Onjo: before we hold her...she escaped. We don't know anything.

Cheong san too saw her with questioned face...

" then those two were the reason?"
- nae...y/n...you must not go out.

"Wae? France or korea...what they need is medicine in my blood...I must go"
Wonho holded her hands...
" I said don't go.."
- wae....

She wanna go out but he holded her back...she fell down...he blocked her way...
"I said to stay here...don't go out"

- ahh...who are you to tell? Wonho don't be stupid...
"Y/n....! I know I'm a stupid to save you..."

He sat back seems the laptop..she sat up and being silent.
She thinking abt the moment he blocked her down...her heart beat raised up....
"Ani...I can't think my frnd like this...I already have gwinam.."
She thought inside...