NaYeon and Gyeong Su #20

Episode 20

NaYeon and GyeongSu

Namra and Onjo were still together even after seeing SuHyeok and Cheong San. SuHyeok saw her and came to them. 

Are you mad with me? 

- nope. why should I?

Cuz I left you and went...you are not angry right?

-no. I'm not. 

Then why you two were looking strange? Did something happened?

-no. 

Then...I'll be going. ok?

-hmmm.

SuHyeok gone with confusion.

OnJo seems her..."Namra"

hhmmm?

-Let we say to them....It's like we are making mistake.

I don't think so. We are making ourselves to be in safe place. That's it.

But....

But? If we stay here to protect others...then we might die. 

OnJo gone silent cuz she's true....

Y/n: You hacked the system?

- almost done. It'll take 10 more minutes to complete.

hmmm...That's good. 

She lifts her leg down and sits near to him with pain...he saw her leg...

"mianhae"....Y/n: wae?

"I biten you."

-That's ok. It's not a big deal.

He seems her without blinking...."Why you want to protect them?"

Y/n: Lee Min Ho oppa...was there...after my brother...he cares me more. I don't want to leave him anymore...and...Gwi Nam...

"Pardon?"

Y/n: nae...namjachingu.

He got sudden shock and sad. "Namjachingu?"

Y/n: I just met him today...and also left him today. My childhood friend. I hope...I'll get back him.

Nayeon heard her talk and seems her.

Gyeong su: isn't she loving a wrong man?

"hmmm....We only know...how he will make a girl to be undressed infront of....shhhhhh!" she can't tell next word cuz it's so...it's being pity...

"even now he changed only for Y/n....he is still Gwi Nam. If she know about this...she'll leave him" nayeon is being cared for her.

Gyeong Su: I hope...Y/n won't get a man like him. He could be changed cuz of y/n...but we can't forgive him for what he does.

Nayeon: hmmmm....and...how you feel now? you have been in  pain...

"I feel normal...now it's not paining but..she is in pain...all might glare of her beauty but I made dirty on her face..."

-Gyeong su, you didn't did wantedly. Don't worry.

She holded his hand and smiled a little....he saw her....

At the gentle breeze...her hair blushes and he slowly raised up his hands and blushes the hair back by seeing her eyes....she smiled by seeing him and....her shyness gone extreme. She laid on his shoulder and he keeps his hands on her....