THE LEGEND OF THE SOUTH SEA

First and foremost, I apologize to the readers of my former stories "Bound to Love" and "Runeterra Series". I decided to stop writing those and delete the whole two stories. Readers forgive me for doing that, but anyway, I hope you still read my works. This is different now from League of Legends fanfiction. I'm starting to write again, and I have many reasons why I deleted my former stories. Please respect that. Anyway, welcome to my Mobile Legends Book!
-EmpressEquinox

-

THE LEGEND OF THE SOUTH SEA

What lies beneath the depths of the South Sea of the Land of Dawn? Ocean monster, or something magical and divine?

Yi Sun-shin, the Paenlong Legend, aka the Naval God of War, from Cadia Riverlands, City of the Dragon, decided to sail to the South until his ship met a storm. Luckily, he survived and had his own crew, but one unexpected night he found himself, or rather, the Ocean Goddess found him.

GENRE: Fanfiction, Fantasy, Romance, Drama

STATUS: Completed

CONTENT WARNING: Grammatical and Typographical Errors ahead; please read properly.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'll be doing my best to write this book in English, just like my previous books. I accept good criticism, suggestions, and ideas from my beloved readers. This book is just fanfiction with supporting details from the MLBB universe. All of my MLBB fanfiction will be written in short chapters. The reason for that is that I want all of my ideas to be fresh and quick so I can avoid writer's block.

AUTHOR CREDITS: The Heroes mentioned in this story properly belongs to Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and Moonton. OC are personally my creations.

DISCLAIMER: This story is fictitious; the names of characters, places, and real-life events are purely products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or living or deceased people is highly coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without the author's consent or approval.

MLBB/Mobile Legends Fanfiction

#1 –The Legend of the South Sea (Completed)

#2 –Beyond the Stormy Sea (Soon)

#3 –Defying the Universe (Soon)

#4 –Thawing a Frozen Heart (Soon)

#5 –Magic has no Boundaries (Soon)

#6 Akuma's Desire: Crimson Love (Soon)

#7 –South East Asian Warriors (Soon)

EmpressEquinox (2022)