CHAPTER VII - City of the Dragon

The last day of Yi Sun-shin has finally come at Vonetis Archipelago, his soon-to-be brother-in-law. Gatotkaca insisted that Shin should stay at the Blue Flame Castle before he went back to the Cadia continent. Kadita still couldn't accept how her brother made a decision about her love life. Yes, she's already a thousand years old in her Goddess Life, but she didn't mind the Romance and Love at all. She's not bitter; she's just a busy woman. After all, she is a Queen and a Goddess of the Southern Seas. Before Yi Sun-shin returned to Cadia, he asked Gatotkaca if he could bring Kadita to his homeland.

"If you may allow me, can I bring your sister to Cadia Riverlands. After all she will be my wife soon." Yi Sun-shin said.

"Sure, are you two planning that the wedding will happen in there?" Gatotkaca asked him while glancing out the window.

"Yes if that wouldn't be a problem." The Paenlong Legend replied shortly.

Unknowingly, while the two of them were talking, Kadita just eavesdropped behind the door, gritting her teeth. "How dare he convince my brother? I don't even love him." She clenched her fist before she walked away, heading straight to the throne room of Blue Flame Castle. After Yi Sun-shin talked with Gatotkaca, he passed through the other corridors, heading to the throne room too. He expected he could find his fiancée in there. Shin still has his own reasons for accepting the Political Marriage. "I need answers from her; she will clarify everything to me. Perhaps she could tell me the secret of the South Sea." Shin thought of this idea. As he finally entered the throne room, he saw his Bluenette fiance sitting on the huge Oceanic Chair.

"Greetings to my Fiance, the Ocean Goddess." Shin bowed giving her a respect. Kadita scoffed under her breath before she speak.

"You've come to ask me if I will say Yes, if you'll bring me to Cadia." She casually roll her sea green eyes.

"Wait how did you know that I will bring you there? Are you eavesdropping when I talked to your brother?" Shin raised his eyebrows.

"Yes I did, and my answer to your question is No. You can't let me come w/ you to Cadia continent. That's very far and what will happen if I'm gone here at Vonetis Archipelago and Southern Seas?!" Kadita talk hysterically, w/out knowing Shin already came close to her.

"Shhhh worry not my Fiance, Badang and Lapu are here to protect Vonetis while you're w/ me at Cadia. I'll explain everything to them okay." Shin tried to comfort the Queen.

"Sorry if I'm treating you coldly, General Yi Sun-shin." Kadita murmured.

"It's alright, I understand you're still adjusting on our arrange marriage. Please call me Shin instead, General is too very formal." Shin chuckled.

🌊🌊🔱🌊🌊

Time passed by until it was already afternoon, and now Shin and Kadita went to Perlas Island to say goodbye to their friends. Also, Shin's new-built traveling ship is already done, so they could use it. Badang and Lapu congratulated the two of them, giving them the best wishes and such. Kadita just sighed before taking her oceanic luggage with her so she could board the ship. Once Kadita stepped on the upper deck, Shin's whole crew stared at her. "Psssh, is it their first time to see a Goddess like me?" Kadita scoffed before rolling her eyes.

"General, we will sail back to Cadia with this woman? Who's she by the way?" The Captain asked.

"She's my Fiance, and I'm getting married soon." Yi Sun-shin quickly replied, earning a gasp from his whole crew.

As the ship began to sail, Kadita look back to the shore of Perlas Island, waving her hand higher.

"Goodbye Badang! Goodbye Lapu! Please take care of Vonetis Archipelago while I'm gone for awhile. I'll send a letter if I can!" She shouted, the distance from the boat to the shore gets farther.

"Don't worry Kadita we will!" Lapu shouted back.

"We'll attend on your Wedding Day alright. And have lots of Babies after honeymoon!" Badang shouted too, making Kadita blush out of nowhere.

"What did they say?" Shin just walked beside her.

"They say, they will come to our wedding day." The Queen sighed as she leaned on the edge of the ship.

"Come w/ me I will bring you to your cabin. You could have a lot of rest yet, it will took days for us to arrive at Cadia." Shin offered his hand to her, and Kadita took it hesitantly. The General guided her to her own cabin where she could stay.

🌊🌊🔱🌊🌊

Days have passed, and Kadita feels lonely staring at the Sea. She did bring her weapon with her, the trident, and some other important things. Unknowingly, the ship had stopped sailing. Someone patted her shoulder. When she turned around, her green eyes met Shin's auburn ones.

"I task my crew to gather your things and luggage. We're here now." Shin said.

"This is Cadia Riverlands Continent?" Kadita asked, the young General just nodded in reply.

"Oh and few things first before you leave this boat. First you don't have to reveal your Goddess powers unless danger will occur. Second don't stray away from me and Third don't speak something about valuable information okay." Shin explained.

"Yes General, I mean Shin. Okay so should I walk now?" Kadita stared at her feet since she's floating.

"Indeed you have to walk now." Shin grabbed her waist and together they leave the ship walking together to the wooden docks.

Kadita shifted her gaze around, since she's new to this place. Oriental houses and such could be seen; even the clothes that people commonly wear are different. Puffy dresses of fabric for ladies and some weird black hats for men The Bluenette Queen felt nervous since her dress is revealing and she's even wearing oceanic armor and a crown. Yi Sun-shin chuckled beside her, and as they passed by the streets, some people greeted the General. Some welcomed him for his return, while the other ladies just began to gossip about why the heck the General brought a foreign woman.

"Don't mind them Kadita, let's just head to my place. I'm sure your very tired from the travel." Shin muttered to her.

"Thank you, let's go I feel intimidated here already." She said.

"And by the way, welcome to City of the Dragon!" Shin spread his arms as if he was a travel guide.

"Could you show me around here at the City tomorrow?" Kadita asked.

"Sure sure, perhaps we could have a date tomorrow. After all you're my fiance and we need to know each other. I could show you the Geobukseon too!" Shin enthusiastically talked to her.

"Alright then, let's go now before my feet gets sore from walking." Kadita chuckled a bit as she followed Shin to his place.

A/N:
Geobukseon means "Turtle Ship" in Korean.

Edited: 07/07/23