ALTERNATE EPILOGUE

A/N: This is the Alternate Epilogue if you want Yi Sun-shin and Kadita to end up together.
Reading this epilogue doesn't require reading the second book.

🌊🌊🔱🌊🌊

Seven Years passed before the Bluenette woman returned to her home. Vonetis Archipelago and Southern Seas, a lot of things have changed ever since she gained back her memories. All these seven years she stayed on the Main land, having adventures throughout the Moniyan Empire and Azrya Woodlands. She didn't know why she woke up in that place. She has no memories at all, but during her sleep, the Oceanic voices remind her. It was like a song to her, calling her back to where she belonged. Kadita left the main land and took a ship to the Vonetis Islands.

The ship docked at the Main harbor of Blue Flame before she left the boat. She paid up and took her belongings. This time she didn't wear a crown, oceanic armor, or even an elegant green dress. She seems like a normal villager on the Island, but her Blue Ocean hair is very vibrant. Her green eyes sparkled when she noticed the gigantic goddess statue at the foot of the mountain. The Blue Flame Palace stood atop it. Wet tears gathered in her eyes and turned into white pearls. Her hands trembled before she ran to the marble stone way.

She didn't care about the people staring at her or why she was running fast. Kadita stopped at the Oceanic Pavilion, facing the Southern Seas. There, she found what she was looking for. Her friends and her brother are waiting for her return. More tears streamed down her cheeks as she opened her mouth. Her soothing voice reached the three men, who turned their gazes toward her.

"Badang, Lapu, brother... I'm home now." She said.

The three men stood up and embraced her immediately in a group hug. They didn't care if they cried; it's just that they are happy that Kadita has returned. The Queen of the Southern Seas has returned.

"Dear sister, where have you been?" Gatotkaca tried to wipe the tears of her sister.

"We are so worried about you." Lapu said while sniffing.

"We missed you a lot, Kadita you were our Sister. Not biologically but we are the Vonetis Trio!" Badang pats Lapu who's being teary eyes.

"I just woke up in unknown place, I didn't realized I'm at the main land. The other continent, when I wake up I don't have memories at all. But I guess the Ocean drift me away into safety. When I regain back all of my memories, I came back here. And now I'm home to you guys." She explained, tears stained her cheeks.

"Awww we miss you, and it's Seven years we waited for you. We thought that you're perished already, but of course we know the Queen is strong!" Badang smiled.

"Let's held a party for your return!" Lapu stop crying and now cheerful, Gatot and Badang just laugh when he change his mood.

"Well I can't say no to it. I still have to take back my weapon and my Goddess powers." Kadita scratched the back of her head.

"Am I not invited to the party?" A certain voice asked, making the others gasped and Kadita turn around.

The Naval General of the City of the Dragon, Yi Sun-shin, finally showed up after Seven years. The three other men scoffed, while the Bluenette woman remained silent. She didn't know what to say, but seeing him reminded her of his lies and betrayals in the past.

"Let's give them a personal space so they could talk alone." Lapu said politely before Badang and Gatot followed him.

The three left the Oceanic Pavilion, leaving Shin and Kadita alone to have their own time to talk.

"H-Hi how are you?" Shin asked slightly shy.

"I'm better I guess." Kadita looked away instead and gaze to the vast blue waters.

It's been seven years since then, and I'm here now to ask forgiveness, Kadita. You made it clear to me that you want no other woman except you. I am here to ask for a second chance, Shin said before kneeling on his two knees.

"I don't trust you, Yi Sun-shin, and for your information, it was all my brothers plan to set us up in a political marriage. You lied to me and betrayed me. I thought you weren't married yet. I thought I was your legal wife, but I am just one of your concubines," She said bitterly.

"I'm very sorry Kadita, I should have told you the truth before I married you." Shin lowered his gaze on the floor still kneeling.

"Yet I am not selfish like you so I would give you a chance to correct your mistakes Admiral Yi Sun-shin." Kadita shifted her gaze to the man kneeling after her.

"Thank you Kadita and I want to tell you that. I have divorced my first wife and two concubines already after you left our wedding." Shin said at her, whilst Kadita's sea green eyes widened.

"Really? Y-You did that for me?"

"Of course I do, I want us to restart again Kadita. No more arrange marriage, let's start from everything again. I will court you as much as I can till you will say yes to me." Yi Sun-shin proudly said.

"Alright alright, just give me a proof of your divorce paper okay. Also see you tonight at my welcoming ball Admiral Yi Sun-shin." After that conversation Kadita left, feeling the thorn on her throat get rid already.

🌊🌊🔱🌊🌊

Another seven years passed, but this time Yi Sun-shin and Kadita were finally married and had two kids. The Oceanic Prince Yi Ikan-hiu, their first son, is a red merman who looks exactly like Yi Sun-shin when he was still a teenager. Kadita named their son after a shark; after all, Ikan-hiu means "shark" in Bahasa Indonesia. Their youngest daughter, the Oceanic Archeress Yi Jindallae, or Aza-lea, looks exactly like Kadita, but instead she likes archery and swordsmanship like her dad, Shin. The two of them raised their kids with the compassion and love they deserve.

Ikan wants to follow in the footsteps of her mother, Kadita. He may be a hard-headed son, but he is very compassionate when it comes to being an heir to the Oceanic throne. To be the Future King of the Southern Seas is his dream. While her younger sister Aza-lea wants to be like her Dad, a Female General of the Paenlong Fleet. Despite the past mistakes of Yi Sun-shin, he proves his pure affection and love for Kadita, and that's their happy ending.

THE END

🌊🌊🔱🌊🌊

MLBB/Mobile Legends Fanfictions

#1 -The Legend of the South Sea (Completed)

#2 -Beyond the Stormy Sea (On-Going)

#3 -Defying the Universe (Soon)

#4 -Thawing a Frozen Heart (Soon)

#5 -Magic has No Boundaries (Soon)

#6 -Akuma's Desire: Crimson Love (Soon)

#7 -South East Asian Warriors (Soon)

EmpressEquinox 2022

Edited: 07/07/23