CHAPTER II - Reunited Again

Yi Sun-shin stayed for three days on Solari Island. Badang wants to accompany him too, if he's interested in going to Perlas Island. The Naval general was back in his usual red Korean clothes. A red bandana was tied to his head, and his ebony hair behind him was put up in a bun. Carrying his weapons with him, Badang told a Solarian fisherman to give them a ride on a small fishing boat. For the past three days, none of them have found some of Shin's crew washed up on the shore of Solari. After the two had taken their breakfast, they went ahead to the main docks of Solari Island. Boarding a small boat, it was a silent ride till they arrived at Perlas Island. Badang thanked the fisherman; thus, Shin had already jumped off the boat.

"Look it's the Solarian Warrior!" The people exclaimed in surprise. Badang nod as they pass by the crowd.

The two men head to the Main Village of Perlas, ready to meet the Strong Chieftain. A tan-skinned man with a red bandana and curly brown locks falling from his broad shoulders showed up. Two heavy swords rested on his waist. Lapu-lapu, the Tribal warrior, greeted his friends; even Badang gave him a fist bump.

"Hey Badang, hello too Shin. It's great that you are here. Some people are looking for you saying they must find their General." Lapu raise his thumb behind.

Shin peeked slowly, so the men approached him, and he recognized them immediately. They are his crew, yet he squinted his eyes because he didn't see the Captain. The whole crew rejoiced seeing their general back.

"Where's the Captain?" Shin asked.

"Oh he left to take some essential supplies for us to use." One of his crew member answered.

"Furthermore let's discuss the Trading shall we?" Shin turned his gaze to Lapu.

The Bandana Trio entered a Beach hut that was larger than Badang's place. Lapu offered them a fresh mango and a Buko Juice. These two are Lapu's favorites to share when he has visitors. Badang already explained that he agreed to trade some Solari goods with the City of the Dragon. This time, Lapu and Shin discuss the things they could trade from Perlas to the City of the Dragon. Shin's entire crew patiently waits outside the beach hut, enjoying the ocean view. After the discussion is done, Shin bravely asks his friends how he could step foot on Blue Flame Island without facing the stormy sea. Lapu and Badang's eyes widened as they could see the General's determination.

"Really? You want to step foot on that Island? Aren't you afraid of what will happen to you?" Lapu sipped on his Buko Juice, while Badang nods back.

"Of course not, after all Oceans are my Domain." Shin raised up his fist bravely, whilst his friends sighed.

"Well good luck w/ that. I bet she will be fuming mad if she heard you say that loud on her face." Badang chuckles eating his Mango fruit.

"I'm curious who's this woman you two talk about." Shin frowned slightly.

"She's the one who keeps the Vonetis Archipelago from safety." Both tribal heroes finish their Buko Juice.

"It's all settled! Solari Island will trade their Coconut Lumber and other Palm Tree products in exchange of Rice." Badang proudly flex his Iron muscles making the other two laugh.

"Oh and we from Perlas Island we will trade our Tropical Goods, Spices, and Mango fruits in exchange of Silk fabric and sugar." Lapu raised his two thumbs up.

"Thank you my fellow friends, the last thing I need to go is the Blue Flame Island and talk about trading in there." Yi Sun-shin eagerly smiled.

"I think that's all we need to talk about. Go ahead Shin you can enjoy here for awhile here at Perlas withyour Crew." Lapu patted his shoulder.

The Naval General exited Lapu's beach hut, only to see his whole crew enjoying the Tropical vibes of the Ocean. One member of the crew approached him and saluted.

"Sir should we take a break just for a month?" The crew shyly scratch the back of his head.

Yi Sun-shin gladly accepted the one-month vacation since the strange aura keeps drawing him near. It's almost noon, based on how the sun is up in the sky. His crew finally gathered some materials and other necessities for them to use. Unknown to Shin, his friends Badang and Lapu prepared the whole lunch. Based on what Lapu likes, he calls it budol fight, eating like a feast. Sorts of dishes are placed in the large banana leaf along with rice and, more importantly, the whole Lechon Pork. The Tribal Duo gathered everyone in Shin's crew, including him, of course.

"Come join us General!" The Captain of the ship said.

"You've put too much effort for this Lunch." He simply said glancing at his fellow comrades, Badang and Lapu.

"Enjoy eating! Oh we need to eat using our hands we don't use, chopsticks or spoon." Lapu proudly said before digging into the rice.

"That's sounds fun, I guess." Shin who almost took out his chopsticks, kept it back instead.

All of the Bandana Trio start to eat, enjoying their hearty Budol fight meal for lunch. Of course, Shin's whole crew gathered and joined them too. Lapu and Badang like the Lechon a lot, even snacking on the crispy pork skin. Yi Sun-shin even tried the Pancit Palabok that Lapu prepared for him.

~Timeskip

After everyone got full from their meal, Lapu showed Shin the place where he and his entire crew could stay. It looks like an apartment, but it has tribal vibes and a wooden style, even bamboos and other bamboo carvings. Twelve bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a medium kitchen, and a bathroom The Paenlong crew thanked Lapu for providing them a place to stay for the whole month. Also, Badang and Lapu will gladly help rebuild a traveling ship for Yi Sun-shin to use along with his crew. They're all thankful that the two Tribal leaders of the Vonetis Archipelago helped them.

Edited: 07/07/23