CHAPTER IV - Blue Flame Island

After exactly three days, the Bandana Trio travels to Blue Flame Island. The natives on the Islands welcomed them, and as for Shin, he demanded immediately to see the Chieftain or Leader of the Island. Badang even wears Green Tribal clothes, and even Lapu. Strange, but the entire Island is decorated in whole green fabrics, ribbons, and such. Shin kept his weapon with him in case a sudden attack happened. The three of them keep walking on the streets of the Island. Also, when you notice the differences between the three islands, Blue Flame is much more advanced and prosperous than Perlas and Solari Island.

"Shin let's grab you some Green clothes too!" Lapu suggested wearing his green feathered tribal head wear.

"I don't have currency here of this place." He said.

"Don't worry we got you! Of all three Islands we have the same currencies here at Vonetis Archipelago." Badang showed his pouched bag filled w/ Vonetis Coins.

Lapu and Badang dragged the Naval General to the clothing shop of Blue Flame. Buying Green Oriental clothes for him instead, still keeping his hair in a bun with a few strands left His two friends gave him a thumbs up after he changed into his new clothes.

"Is this alright now?" Shin asked.
(Just imagined his Classic clothes painted in green)

"Yes! Let's go we can't keep her waiting." Badang said, thus the three of them exit the shop.

They continue to walk on the streets till they reach the grand stone stairs atop the mountain, not so high up. It is the Blue Flame Castle, the Fortress towering above, facing the South Sea. The whole view is breath-taking; the sea waves harshly hit against the side of the cliff. At the foot of the mountain is a large statue of a lady holding a Trident. Shin stopped on his steps before looking at the woman's statue. Badang and Lapu bowed too, putting their hands together as if they were praying. Out of nowhere, Shin touched the wound on his neck, where the Siren tried to choke him. Suddenly, he felt a cool breeze until his wounds began to heal.

Silently, he watches the Statue with curiosity and admiration. Maybe he'll get the answers he needs when he ventures to this island, too. Weird, but when they came to sail on the island, the Blue Ocean Mist was gone and nowhere. The weather today is hot, fitting for a Tropical Island too. Badang and Lapu have finished their prayers, motioning to Shin to continue their steps upstairs. Before the General took a step, he glanced back at the Statue before bowing slightly. A few moments later, the three of them have arrived at the peak of the mountain, where the Blue Flame Castle is.

The castle doors were opened freely and guarded by Blue Flame Knights, who allowed the two Tribal heroes to enter. Unfortunately, they aimed their spear at Shin, not allowing him to pass. Lapu's sweat dropped until Badang told the higher knight to let the General pass.

"Please let him pass Sir Knight, he's also the guest of the Queen. He's from a foreign continent." Badang patiently talked to the Knight.

The Knights hesitated first before allowing the Naval General to enter the Castle. Shin thanked his friends for helping him out. Three of them continued to walk to the throne room, Green curtains and flags aside, designed with the Emblem of the Vonetis Archipelago. Firstly, the Iron fist approached the Headbutler kindly; also, Badang and Lapu are known to Blue Flame, of course.

"Ah Mr. Iron Fist and Tribal Warrior!" The Headbutler greeted them.

"Mr. Butler, where is the Queen? We haven't seen her." Lapu said.

"I assume you have business w/ her? She will be glad to meet her friends again, knowing that she's rooting for you two. Oh who's this fine man here? A Foreigner? Just don't let him invade freely okay." The Headbutler blabber and blabber.

"Oh he's a Naval General from Cadia Continent. He wants to start a trading of goods here at Vonetis Archipelago." Badang grinned.

"Excuse me Sir, where could we meet the Leader of Blue Flame?" Shin asked.

"He means, where could we meet the Queen?" Lapu asked the butler instead .

"You could find her at the Oceanic Pavilion right now at the foot of the mountain. Just few more walks from the Statue you saw earlier before coming up here. That's the Queen's favorite place." The butler answered before excusing himself.

"Thanks! We'll be heading right there."

Once again, Badang, Lapu, and Shin exited the Blue Flame Castle. Again, they headed downstairs until they arrived at the Giant Statue of the woman by the seashore. Then again, they took the marble and stone path shortly until they saw the Oceanic Pavilion in the distance. In there, they saw a woman enjoying the ocean view and tropical sea breeze. Her Ocean Blue hair fluttering to the wind freely, Shin squinted his eyes. He felt his heartbeat pace quickly, as if bursting out of his ribcage.

"She's very familiar." He mouthed silently.

He didn't notice his friends walk ahead of him to where the Queen is sitting right now. Even Badang and Lapu just sit beside the woman as if they have a long-term friendship. No bows or formalities at all, conversing with the Queen freely. Shin decided not to ruin their friendly talk; he took a step back to leave his friends, but before he could leave on his way, Badang had already called him.

"Shin where are you going? Don't you wanna discuss trading to the Leader of Blue Flame? Now's your chance." Lapu told him, still Shin didn't turn around to face them.

The Naval General sighed in defeat, turning around and walking closer to the pavilion. He could see much more of what the Queen looks like; indeed, it's Ocean Blue hair and porcelain skin. Shin blinked his auburn eyes until his own met the green emerald ones. The Queen of the South Seas smiled at him as if they didn't know each other.

"Oh is he the guest you two talking about?" Her serene voice echoed to his ears making him stunned.

"Yes Kadita, his name is Yi Sun-shin from continent of Cadia Riverlands." Badang introduced his friend.

"We meet again." Kadita just whispered under her breath before smiling mischievously.

Edited: 07/07/23