MAIN EPILOGUE

A/N: If you read this epilogue you can read the second book, but it depends if you want to read the both Epilogues. So just sit back and read.

🌊🌊🔱🌊🌊

Seven Years later, Kadita didn't show up to the Vonetis Archipelago and Southern Seas. What the Ocean Demons did to her really happened. She has no memories and no Goddess powers at all, not even her weapon. The weird thing that happened to her was that she woke up on a very dry continent. She didn't know why she was here, but the only thing she remembered was her name. The Bluenette traverses the sandy desert, not knowing where to go. But she better find a source of food or water soon, or else she will pass out in the desert, buried in the sand.

After the Oceanic demons have taken the Seven spears, the Pearl of Dawn will be summoned again if needed. Yes, they have made Kadita back into a mortal, but they have sent her to the Dry continent. They didn't mean to do it; actually, it's just an error for them. Right now, Kadita keeps walking on the sand; her bare feet are already burned because of the scorching heat. She felt very thirsty too, as if she just wanted to dip herself into cold water. The harsh sunlight made her skin burn until it seemed reddish. Panting under her breath, Kadita couldn't walk any further until she collapsed on the sand.

Unconscious Kadita lay on the desert sand, some hours after a man covered in weird white clothes with his torso revealed approached the woman. Using his power to manipulate the sand he was riding on, he stopped immediately and took the woman in his arms. Khaleed felt strange toward the woman, as if Minsitthar was related to her. (Details will be explained in the South East Asian Warriors book soon.) The young Arab helped the unknown Bluenette woman. So Khaleed decided to drop off the lady at the Oasis; after all, it's a safe place where travelers could take a break.

When Khaleed entered the Oasis, the young pink haired woman Floryn greeted him.

"Hello Khaleed of Artha tribe, you've come to visit?" Floryn asked politely.

"No Floryn, I'm here to bring this woman. I didn't know her but please help her, I found her in the desert unconscious." Khaleed explained as the pink haired girl gasped in surprise.

"Oh no worries sure, I will take care of her. Oasis have a water and I can grow plants too so she won't starve. Thank you for taking her here Khaleed." Floryn used her magic to levitate the unconscious body of Kadita.

"I will take my leave now, I'm very busy right now. My lover from Mahar Purah visited." Khaleed excuse himself and leave the Oasis.
(Yes I ship Khaleed and Minsitthar)
(MLBB BL xD)

Floryn took care of the Bluenette woman; she's wearing an elegant green dress and some accessories. She thinks that this woman gets robbed or ambushed in the Desert, but anyway, she's ready to help those in need. In the late afternoon, Kadita woke up on a straw mat made with coconut leaves. Floryn greeted the blue-haired woman with green eyes.

"Oh you wake up already Miss." Her cheerful voice made Kadita stare at her.

"I'm Floryn, what's your name Miss?" She ask.

Kadita frowned before she opened her mouth to speak.

"I'm Kadita, and I don't remember anything." She sighed before looking around her surroundings. She saw some plants and a medium pond w/ fresh water.