CHAPTER IX - Preparations and Secrets

Almost the whole year is done, and for the whole year, Kadita has learned much from Yi Sun-shin. He is the prized National Hero of the Continent City of the Dragon. During Kadita's stay there, she learned a few Korean words that Shin had taught her. During her first time wearing a hanbok dress, Kadita found it uncomfortable because of the puffy sleeves. She can't even let her blue, wavy hair down. She has never been accustomed to the life she had in the City of the Dragon, but as long as Shin is there to guide her, she will be fine.

Every month, Kadita writes a letter to her friends. She wants to tell Badang and Lapu about her experiences in a foreign land. As the Bluenette Queen finished writing her letter, Shin entered her room, hugging her from behind.

"How are you Honey?" Shin whispered to her ear behind.

"I'm done writing letters for our friends Honeybunch." Kadita returned the endearment back.

"How lucky of me to meet such a beautiful Queen and royalty like you Honey." Shin pecked her cheeks making the Goddess Blush.

"Honeybunch you're such a flirt." She giggled before turning around to face her fiance.

"Did you write to them, that we will give wedding invitations so they could attend. Our wedding will be after a month from now." Shin leaned as he kissed Kadita's forehead.

"Hmm yes I do, and oh shouldn't you be busy right now preparing some wedding stuffs?" Kadita caressed her fiance cheek.

"I ditched them, I can't stand everyone asking some non-sense things at me." He chuckled.

"What? Why did you do that, it must be very important." Kadita worriedly glared at him.

"Well at least the main wedding theme is Red, Gold, Sea Green and Ocean Blue." The Admiral smiled at her before clasping her hand w/ his.

"Oh wow that's our favorite colors together. Thank you Shin, we should probably thank my Brother Gatotkaca for setting us up in this Marriage." Kadita chuckled as she remember how her brother started this up.

"Yes we should and I assume your brother will walk w/ you on the aisle yes?"

"Of course he will be, and by the way some of your relatives will come right and your parents too?" Kadita asked excitedly.

"My brothers will attend our wedding day, Yi Hui-shin and Yi Yo-shin. Let's go I'll help you choose fabrics for your dress." Shin dragged Kadita out w/out hearing a protest.

"Shin I-I don't have to say this but I think I'm starting to fall for you literally." Kadita muttered making the Admiral halt on their way.

"Uhuh, I think I'm starting to like you too Kadita." Shin replied but there's guilt on his voice.

🌊🌊🔱🌊🌊

It was already past afternoon when Yi Sun-shin left Kadita for his home so he could do important matters for their wedding. The Bluenette woman had just finished manicuring her nails because she was bored when a sudden knock on the door interrupted her peaceful time. She opened the door, and it revealed three elegant women. She smiled at them, but there was something strange. Their looks are very piercing to her soul, as if this woman hated her. Kadita kept her smile still before greeting the three ladies outside in Korean. Well, at least she knows the basic ones.

"Hello ladies how may I help you?" She asked.

"Is this the humble abode of Admiral Yi Sun-shin?" The woman in Blue hanbok dress asked.