Chapter 54

It was also time for Andy to go back to work. The alarm went off at the usual time the previous morning, but Andy didn't want to get up when she turned off the alarm, she wanted to continue sleeping in her husband's arms and spend the day with Robert and Christopher.

Robert: "If you keep staring at the clock and don't get ready, you'll be late"

Andy: "I'd like to stay with you all day" then she turned to Robert. "Why are you awake?"

Robert: "You know that you don't have to go back to work now? You could ask for more time to stay at home with the baby and.. I'm awake because the sound of the alarm woke me up"

Andy: "Oh, ok, I'm sorry, but now you can go back to sleep. And I know I could ask for more time, but.. I don't think it will be easier to go back to work if I take more time"

Robert: "You have to do what you feel like doing, I will support you whatever your decision is"

Andy: "Sooner or later I'll have to do this, so.. ok, now I'll get up, take a shower, have breakfast and then I'll go to the station"

Robert: "Since Christopher is asleep I will go with you to take a shower.." he said looking at Andy in a mischievous way.

Andy: "This is a very convincing way to get me out of this bed.." she replied as she got out of bed.

In order not to wake Christopher, they decided not to use the bathroom they had in the room, but went to the other one. While the shower water flowed to the right temperature, Andy and Robert undressed and then entered the shower.

Robert: "I promised you something last night.." he said starting to kiss Andy.

Andy: "I remember.. do whatever you want" she replied giving him a kiss putting her hands behind Robert's neck.

While they continued to kiss, Robert put some bubble bath in his hands and started running his hands along Andy's back, also giving her a little massage and then he made her turn so that her back was in contact with his chest. Robert put more bubble bath in his hands and started spreading the bubble bath on Andy's body starting from her boobs. Robert was holding Andy's boobs in his hands and was massaging them very gently while Andy had completely surrendered to him. With each touch of Robert, Andy melted and began moaning with pleasure. Robert loved Andy's boobs very much and was devoting a lot of time to that area of the body. He squeezed her tits in his hands and then with his fingers he pinched her nipples and Andy's pleasure increased more and more. With one hand Robert continued to massage Andy's breasts while the other was sinking lower and lower. Andy, feeling Robert's hand running down her body, spread her legs a bit and waited for Robert's fingers to touch her in the most sensitive point of her. Slowly Robert was running his fingers along Andy's slit and then pausing to stimulate her clitoris. Andy was panting harder and harder and Robert inserted two fingers inside her. He moved his fingers in and out of Andy slowly to pick up the pace more and more.

Andy panting with pleasure. "Robert.. I'm going to.." she was unable to finish the sentence that came, letting herself go to the pleasure of orgasm.

The atmosphere in the shower was still very hot. Robert spun Andy so he could kiss her and as they kissed passionately, Robert pushed Andy against the shower wall, she lifted her leg and placed it against Robert's body so that he could penetrate her with his hard erection. Their kisses were mixed with the sound of their pleasure and every time Robert went out and back into Andy, their panting got louder and louder. Both were very close to their orgasm, Andy felt Robert's penis inside her harder and harder, while he felt Andy's walls tightening more and more around his penis and shortly after they both let themselves go to their orgasm.