Chapter 130

Andy and Robert, since they had decided to retire, devoted all their time to their grandchildren. As was the case every summer, Robert and Andy would bring their grandchildren to the mountain home to spend the summer vacation together while their parents stayed in town to work. Christopher and Ariel had three children, Chanel and Aron after getting married had twin boys while Charlotte and Holly, after the wedding, had adopted two children. Charlie and Emma however had 2 children who were born two months before their wedding day. Vic and Luke were also in the house in the mountains and all the children loved being with their grandparents. While Vic and Luke were out in the garden, Andy and Robert were in the kitchen preparing snacks for their grandchildren and watching over Eloise, their youngest granddaughter who was ten months old.

Andy: "Eloise really likes holding that key ring"

Robert: "I can't believe that after all these years, you still have that key ring"

Andy: "That keychain was a gift from you when we bought our house and it's special. It represents us and our puppy. Macchia is as if he were our first child and it was nice to see all our children grow up together with him"

Robert: "You're right" he replied, hugging his wife from behind. "We really did well to enlarge this house so we can all stay together" Andy nodded. "Since you came here, this place has become very special and then it became even more so when we brought our children here and now our grandchildren are here too"

Andy: "From the first time you brought me here, I fell in love with this place"

Robert: "And me too" Andy gave a very small laugh.

Andy: "Yes" he replied smiling. "It was precisely in this place where for the first time we said we loved each other"

Robert: "I remember that evening well even if many years have passed, but every moment with you has always been special"

Andy: "We used to sneak here and had a lot of fun"

Robert: "In the beginning our relationship was forbidden and secret, but then things changed"

Andy: "Many things happened, but then we finally got to be together, be happy and build the family we wanted"

Robert: "And with each passing day, I love you more and more"

Andy: "Me too" she replied turning to her husband who in the meantime had slipped his hands under his wife's shirt. "You should take your hands off it, we are not alone and we are now of a certain age to do certain things"

Robert: "Yet you didn't think so last night" he replied in a whisper in his wife's ear. "And then we had sex many times right here" he said, pointing to the kitchen island.

Andy: "That's true, but we were alone. Eloise is sleeping in the living room and outside are the other children besides Vic and Luke"

Robert: "I know, I know" they both laughed. "We've really had a lot of good times here" Andy nodded. "And you are a very sexy grandmother" he said giving her a kiss.

Andy: "And you're a sexy grandpa" she answered kissing him back.

Like every time Andy and Robert came to their place, something about them changed. They felt much happier and loved each other only as they knew how. Once they entered the house their clothes ended up on the floor very soon and then they loved each other in every corner of that house. In that place they were themselves, they loved going around the house naked, teasing each other and then each time ending up enjoying the pleasure they felt. Even after their children were born, Andy and Robert occasionally managed to carve out a few days alone in their special place while the children stayed at home with their grandfather Pruitt. There was a year where Robert had prepared a very special evening to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Robert had lit many candles, had prepared a hot bath by putting his wife's favorite bubble bath in the water and had prepared for dinner all the dishes that Andy loved most. Andy thought she would celebrate the wedding anniversary like previous years, but when that time she was really surprised.