Chapter 76

After getting ready, Andy and Robert were ready to leave to go to their place, but they didn't know whether to leave before Christopher woke up.

Andy: "Should we wait for Christopher to wake up?"

Robert: "I don't know. Maybe it would be better now, at least it is less difficult to get away from him"

Andy: "You're probably right. We are not bad parents if we go away a whole day just to be alone, right?" Robert was about to answer but Pruitt intervened.

Pruitt: "No, you are not bad parents, in fact, you are the best parents Christopher could find. Always think of him, every now and then you need a day just for yourself and then today is your anniversary and you have to celebrate. Christopher and I will be fine and don't worry about me, Luke and Vic will come later"

Andy: "Ok, thanks dad for everything you do for us"

Pruitt: "You don't have to thank me. But now go and have a good day"

Robert: "Thank you, but if there are any problems call us and we will be back as soon as possible"

Pruitt: "Okay, but don't worry about me" he said almost pushing them out of the house.

Andy and Robert took their things and left the house. For that occasion Andy had decided to wear a floral dress that perfectly wrapped her curves and under it she had worn the very sexy lingerie set she had bought a few days earlier. Robert on the other hand was dressed in a simple pair of dark pants and a white shirt that was very close to his body. Whenever Robert had the chance he would look at his wife and smile as he thought about how lucky he was to have her by his side. But Robert had noticed that Andy had something different than usual that morning.

Robert: "Andy.. your boobs.. are different than usual" he said with a mischievous smile.

Andy: "They are always the same, I just wore a push up bra"

Robert: "Ohhh, I like it a lot" he replied looking at his wife maliciously. "Right now I would like to do something.."

Andy: "I know what you want and you'll have it as soon as we get there"

Robert: "I want to know what else you are wearing under that dress.."

Andy: "Are you sure you want to know? You might get distracted.."

Robert: "If I pull up the car on the side of the road, it wouldn't be the first time I've pulled over because of this"

Andy: "Ok. In addition to the black push-up bra, below I have something very special.." she said, taking his hand to bring it under her dress.

Robert: "Aren't you wearing anything?"

Andy: "Touch better"

Robert: "Oh wait, they look like a row of many very small balls and you're already wet"

Andy: "Those are a string of pearls and.." a moan of pleasure came from her mouth when Robert pressed one of the pearls on her clitoris. "If you continue like this you will make me cum very soon"

Robert: "As much as I like to please you, this is not the time" he said, taking his hand out from under Andy's dress and then licking his fingers.

Andy: "The finish line is just a short distance away and the road is not dangerous, do you want to play?" Robert nodded. "Stop the car, I'm going to get into the back seats. You won't be able to look at me, but you will only be able to hear what I do" Robert nodded.

Robert stopped the car, Andy got out and stood in the center so that Robert could see her in the rearview mirror. Andy took off her dress and was wearing only her underwear, spread her legs and put her feet on the back of the two front seats. Robert had the perfect view, he could see what she was wearing and how her pearls were positioned over her intimacy. Andy started touching the pearl she was pressing on her clitoris very slowly and she started moaning.