Chapter 96

During the night whenever Andy got up to go to the bathroom she went to check on Christopher and the baby was sleeping very peacefully in his cot. Throughout the night, Patch had slept with Christopher and the child in the morning when he woke up, got up by himself from the bed and went to his parents' room.

Christopher: "Mom" he said touching his mother's arm and her eyes opened.

Andy: "Good morning little man" she said sitting up so as to be able to take Christopher to put him on the bed.

As Andy placed Christopher on the bed between her and Robert, the boy stroked Andy's belly and then gave his mother a kiss on the cheek. Christopher then approached his father to wake him up.

Christopher: "Dad, dad" he said rather loudly and Andy let out a small laugh.

Robert slowly opened his eyes and when Christopher saw his father waking up, he gave a big smile and then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Robert: "Good morning little man" he said cuddling his baby and then turned to Andy. "How long has he been in bed with us?"

Andy: "A few minutes. He slept all night in his cot with Macchia"

Robert: "Oh, good. Did you go to check on it often?"

Andy: "Yeah. I checked it every time I got up to go to the bathroom. These two little girls have been on top of my bladder all night"

Robert: "I never noticed when you woke up" he said putting a hand on Andy's belly and Christopher did the same thing.

Andy: "You were sound asleep" she replied with a smile. "Do many more things now that I can't do anything and it's right that you sleep at night"

Robert: "Yes, but I would also like to help you at night"

Andy: "For now I can still go to the bathroom by myself. Rest as long as you can because then these two girls will be born and I think we will both sleep very little"

Robert: "No matter how long we stay up at night, our princesses will soon be here with us" he said stroking Andy's tummy and Christopher giving lots of little kisses on his mother's belly. "AAnd this little man will make a perfect big brother" Christopher started clapping.

Christopher: "Dad, hungry"

Robert: "Now let's go make breakfast, okay?"

Christopher: "Yes"

Robert got out of bed and together with Christopher they went to the kitchen while Andy got out of bed calmly. When Robert arrived in the kitchen he found a note that Pruitt had left that warned him that he had already gone to the station and would not be home until dinner time. While Robert was preparing breakfast, Christopher ate a biscuit and gave the last piece of the biscuit to Macchia. As soon as Andy joined them, they had breakfast together and decided what to do for the day and then as Andy and Robert changed their baby, they asked him if he had slept well in the new bed.

Andy: "Did you sleep well in your new cot?" she asked as Robert changed his diaper.

Christopher: "Yes" he replied with a smile. "Woof woof*" he said pointing to Macchia and the bed.

Andy: "Macchia slept with you?" Christopher nodded as Robert finished dressing the baby.

Robert: "You're turning into a big, very good boy who sleeps through the night" Christopher grinned. "Are you ready to go for a walk in the park?"

Andy: "Yeah. Luckily today it's sunny and it's not very cold"

Robert: "Yeah. We must take advantage of these days"