Camilo Is In Trouble

The night was turning out beautifully when the magic and miracle came back to the Casita after a long day of rebuilding. Mirabel finally had her gift, and with this gift, the rest of the family were able to restore theirs as well. In celebration of this momentous event, the Madrigal family throws a big party the following evening. Everything was turning out great with the townsfolk and Madrigal's all having fun dancing, eating, talking, and reuniting with the return of Bruno. But for Bruno, it was a little unpleasing for him. His mind was still fogged with the idea that everyone hated him for his gift and visions. His attitude was laid back enough that everyone at Casita would ignore him and forget that he was there for a moment. This gave Bruno the chance to slip off to the side and hide in the kitchen, hiding away out of guilt. He looked around in silence for a good spot to stay out of everyone's way.

Meanwhile, out on the dance floor, Camilo was enjoying himself a lot by showing off his dance moves and even had a few dance challenges with the guests and his cousin Mirabel. But no one could dance like Camilo, not even when he changed his form to look like them. He could outdance anyone that tried to challenge him. A bright smile came to his face once another song has ended. He hears the clapping from the guests, applauding his skill. "Thank you everyone, but the party isn't over yet! For we are the Madrigal's and we never stop!" He raised his fist into the air having the house fill with more cheer and happiness. Finally feeling a wave of exhaustion hit him from all the dancing, Camilo walked over to the sidelines to grab a glass of water from the table trying to catch his breath. Taking a well-deserved rest against the wall, he stares out at his family with a smile. "Today was horrible but tonight makes everything so much better." He chuckled softly to himself knowing no one was around to hear him even though in the back of his mind his sister Dolores could hear him. Suddenly, Camilo's nose started to itch and he sneezed, the sneeze being strong enough to have him accidentally use his gift and change forms. This was puzzling to Camilo for he has had sneezed before without ever changing form. But this time it felt a little painful, pain usually being one of the little things to get him to switch bodies. That and being scared or startled by sudden events. He shrugged and tried to change back only to sneeze once again with the result being the same as his body changed into another one of the guests at the party. This was now concerning the young teen just enough that he stepped into the kitchen to continue this sneeze attack alone so that no one could watch him struggle.

Bruno was sitting in the dark corner on the other side of the table, right in front of the wall where his hideout was. The sound of sneezing causes him to look up from his knees, startling him slightly thinking that he would be left alone in here. Hoping that he wouldn't make himself known he shifts to his knees ever so quietly staying well hidden in his spot to peak out over the table to see who it was.

Camilo groans softly now leaning over the sink, panting lightly from the several exhausting minutes his body went through having those forceful shifting moments caused by the sneezes. "Wow.. what was all of that about?" He spoke out thinking he was alone. With a worried look on his face, he turned running a hand over his chest gently feeling the pain of sneezing so hard.

Bruno noticed the discomfort in Camilo's face and stood up concerned about his nephew. "Are you alright?" He asked softly walking out of the shadows.

"AHH!" Camilo yells out, startled by the figure walking at him from the dark. Out of instinct, his head turned into an infant child. "What the... Bruno" His eyes narrowed once he realized it was just his uncle and quickly changed back. "What are you doing sitting in the dark... in the corner... Like a creep?"

"Oh well, I uh... you know I wasn't a party person. I know, that kinda sounds ridiculous when you're part of the Madrigal family. If you have a reason to celebrate then hey, let's throw a party." He chuckled nervously. " I just uh... There are so many people and the crowding. I thought it would be better off if I was just out of the way" Bruno rubbed the side of his arm as a nervous habit of his. "You know... "