Is This Worth It?

As the emerald tablet shined the light of Casita the vision slowly came to view before everyone's eyes. Camilo and Bruno were sealing their wedding vow with a sweet passionate kiss.

Camilo felt someone pulling on his arms. It was Dolores and Abuela moving him away from Bruno. "Wait! I can explain!"

Bruno looked over "Leave him a-" He was interrupted by a giant flash of lightning and the bolt came crashing down into Casita landing close to him. He didn't have much time to react and quickly held the tablet out in defense. It shattered into a million pieces from the shock of the lightning bolt.

"YOU NO GOOD ROTTEN BASTARD!" Pepa's eyes started glowing a strange color, her hair flowing in the winds surrounding her. A whole new side that no one in the family has seen before. "You kissed my son!!"

"Mamá!" Camilo yells out trying to get away from his sister and Abuela. "Don't hurt him!"

"Pepa you don't understand. I h-" Bruno started to panic when more lightning came down at him. Casita was quick to bring up large thick tiles to cover his body.

"Honey, stop this madness." Félix grabbed ahold of her arms.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Pepa yells out. A huge whirlwind pushed off her body causing Félix to fly back.

Luisa acted fast to break Félix's fall. She rushed to where he was about to land and tumbled quickly to the floor to catch him.

"I haven't done anything wrong!" Bruno cries out trying to hide inside the barrier of tiles. "Calm down so we can talk about this!"

"I have nothing to say to you! And I don't care what you have to say to me! That is my son you perverted sick bastard!" Pepa clenched her fists tightly. "How dare you!" She lifts both hands into the air as dark clouds started swirling around the rooftops of Casita.

Everyone in the family went into hiding for their safety. Camilo wasn't going to stand by and let this go on any longer. He runs in front of the tiled barrier and held out his arms. "If you want to hurt him you'll have to hurt me too!!"

"Get out of the way Camilo. That man has done nothing but hurt us all!" Pepa yells.

"No, he hasn't! All you do is just push him to the ground! You treat him like dirt! He's your brother!" Camilo tried to defend Bruno, but the winds were too strong and started to lift his body off the ground. "Mamá please! Just stop and listen to what we have to say!"

"I will not." Pepa throws her hands towards Bruno's little hiding spot. A lightning bolt struck the tiles exploding them into millions of pieces just like the emerald tablet.

Bruno cries out for his life. Sharp pieces of the tile pierce through his clothes and went deep into his skin. He wanted to flee, he wanted to run out of the house and leave Encanto forever. But the pain was too much. His body crumbles to the floor shivering in fear.

Pepa was charging up for another attack. Her hand raised high into the air as the cloud swirled once again. Evil intent filled her eyes as she lowered her hand once again toward the helpless Bruno.

"NOOOO!!!" Camilo yells out. He shapeshifts his body into Luisa. With her being the biggest person he knew the weight and size of his new body helped free him from the strong winds holding him in the air. With the intent of saving the man he loved, Camilo throws himself on top of Bruno's body to shield him, sacrificing his own life. Tiles and rubble of Casita rushed to try and protect both of them.

Isabella even stomped her foot roughly to the ground to bring up thick branches and vines to add another layer to the barrier. The plants formed a dome around Camilo and Bruno.