Mi Amor

(FYI not underage sex. The age of consent is 14 in Colombia where they are from)
((WARNING SEXUAL ACTIVITY))
(((INCEST)))
((((SUICIDE MENTIONED))))

'No... It can't be...' Camilo held himself as his mind filled with all sorts of emotions. 'That would explain why he has been acting so strangely about this whole thing. He's seen into the future and knows something bad will happen. Why wouldn't he tell anyone about it?' He slowly made his way upstairs to his room. Standing silently in front of the door his mind continues to race. 'The family is in danger... Encanto could be in danger and yet he continues to hide serious things like this from us. If he didn't run off ten years ago we would have been prepared for the events of the miracle dying.' Camilo lowered his head frowning. 'He ran to protect Mirabel because she wasn't like any of us. He ran because of the horrible things he saw, and now he is keeping another horrible thing secret from us.' He clenched his fist tightly. 'I won't let that happen again.' He placed a hand on his doorknob. 'I have to stop this from happening before someone gets hurt.' He opened the bedroom door quickly giving the older male a scare.

"Ah!" Bruno flinched holding up his hand defensively. "Oh, it's just you." He smiled softly from the floor.

Camilo looked a little confused seeing his uncle on the floor. "What... Are you doing?"

"Well, I didn't want to end up falling asleep in a weird way and take up all the bed." Bruno chuckles softly rubbing the back of his head.

Camilo rolled his eyes closing the door with a big smile tackling Bruno back to the floor. "Tío~ you don't have to lie to me. Just say that you wanted me to be with you~." He kissed the other softly.

Bruno was caught off guard by the kiss but let it happen. "You sure seem energetic after everything that happened earlier."

"What can I say? Seeing my love almost being killed and having to stand up for myself to some girl I'd just met is exciting." Camilo bites his bottom lip gently. "Maybe there's something we can do to get all of this energy to go away~." He slowly twirled a finger around Bruno's chest.

Bruno blushes lightly. "We can't, your father said not until you're eighteen." He then pouts. "Even though you're old enough."

"Ah, what's that look on your face for?" Camilo sat up with a playful gasp. "Tío Bruno, don't tell me that you actually want to make love to me before I'm older~ que pervertido~." He giggled.

Bruno pouts a little more as he turns redder. "Oh hush, and it's not like you're making this easy on me. Always getting naked in front of me, kissing me, even pressing your body up against me is making me go crazy."

"I'm just having a little fun with you." Camilo folds his arms pouting before noticing something. He smirked. "But I guess you weren't wrong about that last part. That sweet innocent kiss of mine sure did get you excited."

Bruno blinked silently before looking down at his erection. He covered it with both hands crossing his legs. "Don't look!"

Camilo frowns lightly. "I can't believe how much you've been holding back just so that we don't get in trouble..." He sniffles a bit tearing up. "I'm sorry." He cries softly.

Bruno looked up hearing Camilo cry. This brings sadness to his face. "H-hey, it's not your fault. Don't cry. If anything I'm the one that needs to say sorry. I shouldn't have let myself get like this from a little kiss...." He sighs out leaning back against the bed. "I've always had trouble with my urges ever since I hit puberty age. I had to do things every day just so that I could go out and live normally."

"Do things? What kind of things?" Camilo asked rubbing the tears from his eyes.

"You know... Masturbate. It was really hard for me to get through the day without pleasing myself once or twice..... I didn't have a father to talk to about those things so I just... Figured that if I touched myself without anyone knowing then I would be fine." Bruno sighs out. "But it wasn't enough... I needed to have that special touch... It got harder and harder for me to be able to do anything so I stopped leaving the house. Everyone had to come to me personally if they wanted a vision, but no one came because all I told them were things that made them sad and angry.... I was alone before all you kids came along."