Announcement

YES! I have returned.

I know. It's been a year and a half. Maybe even longer. But a lot of stuff had happened within the last year and I will take this time to explain.

My grandmother. The woman that raised me ever since I was born had decided that she was ready to live her life the way she truly wanted to live it being retired. She had made the decision to move all the way to Alabama from Washington.

With the situation that I was in I wasn't able to go with her. So I struggled for a few months figuring out what to do with my life now that I was losing the one person that could keep a roof over my head. I'm unable to work due to mental and physical health problems that would affect my job dramatically and get me fired easily. This wasn't going to be easy for me to be able to find a roommate or even a cheap apartment.

I was able to move in with my current Boyfriend of 12 years and we found an apartment that was close to my doctors, therapists, and remaining family members that are still in the state of Washington. We have been living the past year together with our ups and downs but we are surviving.

KIWI IS ALSO DOING WELL. I was able to bring him home after a couple of weeks of meeting him the first time. He has settled into my life nicely.

But as you can see I am slowly getting back into writing again. I can't promise that I won't disappear again. But it won't take years for updates to come out.

I love and miss writing these stories. Hopefully I can continue with good spirits and not abandon this again.