Chapter - 5

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

H/c = hair colour

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

[A/n: Daki is in her demon form through out this chapter]

~Daki POV~

Daki: *running on top of some roof's trying to find were y/n went* 'damnit, just where the heck did you go y/n!!!!' *suddenly spots two people talking*

???#1: "Are you kidding me, he really gave you this much money!!"

???#2: "Ya even i can't still believe it, he gave this much money to me even tho i am literally holding it." *show's the bag of money to ???#1* "what do you think i should do now Aiya?"

Aiya: "i think that you should take that H/c haired boy's advice and divorce that piece of shit then kick him out of the house, Akako."

[A/n: Akako is the name of the woman y/n gave money and Aiya is the name of her friend]

Akako: "your right Aiya, i think i should do that as well."

Aiya: "did that H/c haired boy tell you his name?"

Akako: *a little sad tone* "No, he didn't."

Aiya: *notices the tone* "Aww, is someone sad to be separated from somebody."

Akako: *flustered* "w-w-wait, it's n-not what y-y-you t-t-th-think Aiya."

Aiya: "sure sure, anyways what did he look like? you only told me his hair colour."

Akako: *say's to herself* "how he look's like huh." *get's a flashback of his face*

" *get's a flashback of his face*

Akako: *blushes*

Aiya: *notices* "huh, you totally have crush on him."

Akako: "w-wh-what n-no."

Aiya: "Nah, you totally do anyways no need to tell me how he look's like, because I can guess that he's a million times better looking than your trash looking husband just because of the amount of times you blushed."

Akako and Aiya: *get's a flashback of Akako's husband's face*