Tequila

Esmeray POV Trigger warning mention of abuse

Oh, you have got to be kidding me, of course, he's here, fucking Erdem. Now I have nothing against him, well I do he's a dick and thinks he deserves to be on top of the ranks and he's also tried to kill me a couple of times, I mean so have I but the fact he has tried to kill me is so unbelievably rude. We have a bit of competition with each other and are filled with hatred towards one another, I cannot stand him and his stupidly handsome face and he can't stand me so fair to see we hate each other.  He may be hot as fuck but he is still an asshole who wants all the power he can get, and someone is who is constantly trying to kill me but that is beside the point. 

"do you plan on going in anytime soon or do you still need a moment to have your little pep talk" I swear to god I'm gonna shoot his dick off 

"Actually yes I do need to continue my pep talk, except this time it will be to try and not shot your fucking dick off"

"awe amor you really know how to make a man hard" 

"mhm man do love it when I do that, especially when  I cut it off, blend it, then make them drink their own dick you know" 

Erdem stares at me with pure disgust and goes to cover his dick, ha men and their obsession with their dicks I will never understand. 

"you're gross, I'm leaving, don't take too long with your pep talk or you'll miss the announcement" 

" yeah yeah," I watch Erdem walk up the stairs and enter I wait about 5 more minutes then enter myself everyone is walking around talking amongst each other drinking and having fun, all acting as if they won't go back to trying to kill each other tomorrow. 

I walk towards the bar to get a drink, there is no way I'm gonna last here staying sober. 

"Hello Ms what can I get you"

"tequila pls" 

The bartender gives me a nod and goes to get my drink as I'm waiting I look around me to see exactly who is here. I notice all leader from every mafia is here some have their second and third commands here some even have bodyguards surrounding them, pussy shit needing like 8 bodyguards with them. 

"Ms your drink"

"thank you" 

No problem"

I take the drink and down it in one go then order 3 more, I'm a heavyweight I won't get drunk, hopefully. 

6 shots in and I call it quits I feel a bit tipsy but I can function so not too bad. I walk around making small talk with other leaders it always all goes the same them asking me when the leader will reveal themselves me laughing along saying hopefully soon, stupid men can't even figure out it's me who is the leader. 

"Esmeray" I freeze, I know that voice, the voice that has haunted me for the past 3 years. Adonis Castellanos. My ex-boyfriend, we dated for about a year or so and it was terrible, he abused me, belittled me, mentally fucked me up he is worse than Erdem and that is saying a lot coming from me. What the fuck is he even doing here he was a part of the greek mafia but they fall apa- no no no no no no he can't be. 

"Esmeray" Adonis says again expect this time he touches my shoulder and I turn and grab his hand in a firm hold. 

"touch me again Adonis and I swear to the devil I will kill you in the most painful and brutal way I know."

"ah still fiesty I see, cleary my lessons did not stick maybe I need to punish you again," he says and suddenly all the flashbacks come running in my mind, him hitting me, stabbing me, shooting me, tying me up, and leaving me in the dark, not allowing me to eat, all of it comes rushing in. I feel sick I need to leave. 

I let go of his hand and turn to walk away but before I can even get one step in he grabs a hold of me and holds my back to his front  "where the fuck do you think you're going" he says

"Away from your ugly abusive ass get your hands off me" 

"now love do not cause a scene, remember the rule" fuuucckk he's right and I'm not in the mood in causing a big scene right now, shit ok I can probably follow him I know he'll take us to a secluded area then from there I can escape him shouldn't be too hard ok I got this yeah totally. 

"Adonis nice to finally meet you" oh great now Erdem is here could this day get any worse. 

"Erdem hello you are the leader of the Spanish mafia correct" 

"yes I am, and hello Esmeray, what are you guys doing over here they are about to announce the new greek leader I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss it" 

"Yeah, you wouldn't want to miss it Adnois considering its you" Both boys look at me with pure shock, it's very funny I use this to my advantage to get out of Adonis's hold and start walking to the main area "come on boys we can't be late" and with that, I leave them both gaping at me. 

AUTHORS NOTE

Another chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it, ngl it was kinda hard took me all day to figure out what to do and everything but Adonis is introduced what do we think? We got a little more Erdem too which was nice. I'll try and post another chapter tomorrow but I have classes till 7 pm cuz I'm in college lol.

Anyways don't forget to comment and vote!