Typical Assassins

Esmerays POV

"Care to explain why there are four dead men on my club's floor," Erdem says. 

Why the fuck does he have a club in Russia, He doesn't live here has no connections with us or an alliance it's not like he needs to have anything here. 

"Let me fucking tell you why there are four dead men on your stupid club's floor, these fuckers were harassing us would not leave us alone and so we shot them," Valentina says. I think she's too drunk to realize she's talking to the Leader of the Columbian Mafia. 

"Is that so?" a random dude with dirty blonde hair says. 

"yeah it is so, bitch" Oh lord I should probably say something but everything is spinning what the fuck. I don't feel good, being drunk does not feel like this I think my drink was spiked. I'm gonna pass out. I need to get Vals attention. 

"Val," I say weakly but she doesn't hear me she's arguing with the dude I think I don't know their voices are muffled, what the fuck was put into my drink, I was fine like 5 minutes ago. 

"Val" I try again but I barely get the words out. Oh my god, everything is fading the black, fuck I'm passing out. 

" Esmeray" is the last thing I hear before I fall on the ground, except I don't think I hit the ground. 
--------------------------------------------------------------
Erdem's POV 

"Esmeray" everyone looks over and sees Esmeray falling over I grab her before she could hit the ground and pick her up bridal style. 

"Oh my god Es what the fuck happened," Her friend says

"I don't know," I say and start to walk away. 

"What um excuse me where the fuck are you taking my best friend I don't even know you put her down I'll call someone to come pick us up" god this woman is annoying. 

"I'm Erdem Perez the don of the Columbian mafia" and she loses all the colour on her face at the mention of my name. I continue walking while carrying Esmeray. The other girl seems to snap out of whatever trance she was in and runs, well tries to run over to me she's a stumbling mess and drunk. God, what did I do to deserve this? 

"Alejandro go take care of that girl please I'm gonna go have Esmeray checked out" 

"What me oh my god "

"yes go" he leaves and I hear shouting I turn around and see that he's carrying her and taking her to my office. 

I take Esmeray up to my second office. I have two offices for the club one is for business meetings and keeping all my business documents in and then my second is I guess my mafia office. I open the door walk in and lay Esmeray down on the couch. She was drugged I know that for sure I just don't know what drug it is. I call my doctor that I have based here and he's coming over in 15 minutes. 

I stare at Esmeray from my seat. She looks peaceful when she sleeps. Unfortunate that she's the complete opposite when she wakes up. 

I hear a loud bang on my door followed by screaming. 

"OPEN THE FUCK UP BEFORE I HAVE MY MEN COME IN HERE AND BLOW THIS PLACE UP"

I obey and open the door. 

"Who are you" I simply ask her. 

"Valentina. Now what the fuck is wrong with my best friend" she asked and heads over to check her pulse and make sure that she's ok. 

"WAIT VALENTINA KOZLOV" Alejandro  askes her

"yeah," she simply says. 

Alejandro looks at me with wide eyes. I'm so confused and he can tell so he tells me, well not really he kinda screams it.