Turn into Stone

Don't forget to comment and vote babes 

Esmerays POV

My god my head hurts, my arms, hurt, my legs literally everything hurts and I feel extremely weak, dizzy, and nauseous. I think those fuckers overdosed me or something. Damn, they can't even do simple math. Embarrassing for real. 

Ok, I should probably sit up and get my shit together. Ok, let me get up. Yup totally getting up now. Just need three more seconds and i'll get up. 

ok 1, 2, oh my god that was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. Ok so I'm definitely in some basement, very filthy, I'm handcuffed to the wall, no windows, and the door only opens from the outside, yup your typical mafia basement. 

I know for a fact Adnois kidnapped me because who else would; actually a lot of people would like a lot but I know it was Adonis he's the only dumb enough person to actually kidnap me, at my own highway too like come on. Hopefully, I'm still in Russia though cause if this fucker flew me all the way to Greece we gonna have a problem. 

I need to figure out a game plan, but first I need to get out of these cuffs. I'm able to move a bit in them which is a blessing since I can reach into my shirt and take a bobby pin out. Honestly very glad I listened to Lilith when she told me to always keep a bobby pin on me. I mess around with the pin into the lock until finally it works and my hand is free, now to do the other one. Perfect both hands are free that's one problem down only like 100 more to go. 

I stand up and almost lose my balance, oh my god everything is spinning. Ok breathe and take it slow. I hold onto the wall for a bit and wait till I feel somewhat ok. I open my eyes again and look around the room, ok perfect nothing is spinning. I slowly walk around the room, it's very small not much to see, you know if they add a nice carpet, paint the walls maybe add a couch or something this room would look so nice. 

"How did you get out of your cuffs"

Damn, I was so deep into thinking of ways to design this room I ain't even hear this man opening the door. I turn to look at the man who just entered and oh my god is he fucking short. He has to be like 5'5. Must but sad for him.

 "Bobby pin" I answer him truthfully

"Oh well, can you go sit back down so I can cuff you to the wall again" Awee he's so cute asking me to sit down and shit damn might even do it. 

"Mhmm no I can't" I say to him

"Well um I'm gonna um I'm um" 

"you're gonna what shortcake"

"IM NOT SHORT" Ahhh his height is a touchy subject for him. 

"ok, Mr. Giant my bad" He pulls out his gun and well fumbles with it for a good 15 seconds.  Finally, he gets ahold of it and points it at me. 

"Back in the corner bitch" 

"Woooow, I bet saying that made you feel so manly" 

"I'm serious" 

"I bet you are" He starts walking closer to me, which isn't going to end well for him, but it will for me so I don't care. 

He's right in front of me now and I look down at him and smile, then I punch him right in the nose. Oh ew oh my god his nose made that snap sound god I hate that sound. 

"OWWWW" 

"Yeah yeah ow I know it hurts get over it" I grab his gun and shot him in both kneecaps to ensure he can't come after me. 

You know now thinking about it, it should not be this easy to escape. I need to be cautious. I step towards the door and peek my head out, no guards. Weird, very weird. I leave that ugly ass room and continue down the hall, still no guards. I continue walking and then I see a door. I check the gun I stole from that short dude and oh fuck me only three bullets, ok well it'll do I guess. I stand behind the door and slowly open it, then I peek my head out and look, no one there but there is a huge staircase, which I'm guessing will lead me up to the main floors. 

I make my way up the stairs lean against the door to see if I can hear anything, and yup nothing. Ok no this is weird ain't no way Adonis is this fucking stupid. I open the door and no guards anywhere. The house looks empty. I continue walking keeping my gun up in case someone jumps out of somewhere like those surprise parties, god I hate surprises. 

I reach what appears to be the living room and still not a single person in si-

"Ah Esmeray good you're awake, we have a lot to discuss come sit" I turn around and see Adonis. God, he is ugly, ok not really he's ok looking but compared to me he's ugly. 

"I could shoot you right now you know," I say and Adonis just looks at me and smiles. He fucking smiles. 

"Yeah you could, but don't you want to know what I'm up to?" Well shit, he got me there. 

"Please sit" I slowly move towards the couch and sit down still holding onto the gun. Adonis comes and sits across from me. 

"You know Esmeray, I really don't appreciate you killing my men" 

"Yeah, and I really don't appreciate you stealing and destroying my shit," I say. 

"Ah, you still have that feisty mouth of yours I see. You know I'm glad you're not freezing up on me as you did at the ball" Oh this motherfucker. He really be thinking he's all that

"Anyways I bet your'e wondering why you're here, what I'm planning and all" If i stare at him long enough maybe, just maybe he'll turn into stone. 

"Hello Esmeray?Oh no are you freezing up on me" 

"No. Im hoping you will turn into stone you fucking prick" Oh he looks mad. Whoops

"You will not speak to me in that tone, do you understand" 

"YoU WiLl nOt SpEaK tO mE iN tHaT tOnE, shut the fuck and just tell me what the fuck you want" 

"Oh Esmeray, isn't it obvious, I want you" 

Oh fuck to the no. 

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys Im so sorry for the long wait on the update, college was kicking my ass this semester and I have had exams for the past two weeks but finally I'm basically done school I have two moe exams left and Im finish. Anyways idk how I feel about this chapter but it'll do. We got too see a little more Adnois again so what do we think? Personaly I hate him. As always if there are any mistakes let me know and I will fix it. I hope you all enjoy the chapter. Idk when Ill update next but hopefully sometimes within the next five days. 

mwah love yall <3