Lame

Erdem's POV

She hit me in the fucking balls, that woman will be the end of me. I stay behind to get myself sorted out before I go and follow her out if she thinks that she can just do that and walk out of here- before I can even finish my thought I feel my phone vibrating, I pick it up when I see that its Alejandro calling me. "hello" 

"hey man just calling you let you know that everything is fine with my mom, it was just heart burn"

"that's good to hear, I'm glad shes ok"

"yeah me too, anyways want me to come pick you up or are you still gonna go with your driver?"

"If you don't mind picking me up that would be great"

"yeah of course I'll be there in 15 minutes"

"alright" I end the call and start walking towards the exist. As I'm about to leave I bump into Adonis. "Hey, have you seen Esmeray I need to have a talk with her" why would he need to have a talk with her? Do they know each other?. 

"No, actually I haven't, if I see her I'll let her know you're looking for her"

"No it's ok, don't let her know, ill catch her another time, goodbye" Weird. Why would he not want me to let her know, he seemed like he needed to urgently talk to her when he asked me if I'd seen her, they definitely have to know each other somehow. I'll get my men to look in on it. 

As I'm exiting the building I see Esmeray at the bottom of the stairs, well I wasn't going to look more into how she and Adonis know each other but since she's here, might as well. 

"Adonis is looking for you," I say. 

"I'm aware" oh so she knows, she might be avoiding him, but why?

"Then why are you standing out here inside of finding him?" 

"Awe are you jealous that I may have another enemy that isn't just you" 

"Yes, especially if he poses a risk into killing you before I cam, but we both know He isn't that capable. " She laughs at my response which causes me to let out a small laugh as well

"Well then its settled no need to get jealous" she looks at me and smiles.

We end up standing in comfortable silence for a while until my phone disturbs it. I check to see who texted me and its Alejandro letting me know he's parked down the street waiting for me. 

"Well this has been fun amor, but I need to get going. I look forward to our next encounter"

"I do as well, Oh and I love your car, Bently nice choice, what happened to your last one though" I knew she would already have her hands on my new car after she blew up my last one in an attempt to try and kill me. 

"Some psycho blew it up"

"shame you weren't in it" I laugh at her response and began my walk over to the car. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we get back to the house I told my best men to get me any information they can find on Adonis and Esmeray, any history between them but they come up empty ended, no information, none at all and that is very unlikely in the mafia world if you have had any acquaintances, friends, relationships, enemy anyone can find out about it. I guess Adonis and Esmeray don't actually know each other, maybe he just wanted to try and get her to set up a meeting with her leader for an alliance. Stupid on his ends the Russians haven't made any new alliances with people in years, they have who they need and operate just fine. 

"ERDEM" I hear Alejandro shouting my name about five times until he makes it up to the office I'm in. 

"yes" 

"How was the party?" I give him a blank look, he screamed my name run up the stairs just to ask me about the party, what the fuck. "it was alright" 

"Anything interesting happen while I was gone" 

"no"

"liar" I'm gonna kill him. 

"Why were you alone in the bathroom with Esmeray for like 10 minutes" What the fuck, how does he know that. I guess he can see the confusion on my face because he answers me before I can even ask my question. 

"You really think I didn't have some of your man look after you, I know how you and Esmeray get with each other, she pushes your buttons very easily. I couldn't risk you causing a scene there. Anyways spill, did you guys fuck?" Ah, this is why he's my second in command, damn I can't even kill him or be mad at him. 

"No we did not fuck dumbass, I simply followed her to see why she left in the middle of Adonis's speech"

"so you didn't fuck" What if I do kill him

"No"

"lame, anyways, the request you send in to see if Adonis and Esmeray have any history together came up empty, no proof of them ever having encountered until tonight" I will never understand how he is the last one to know of everything. 

"Yes I am aware" 

"what when, I just got word of it"

"Since about 2 hours ago"

"What the fuck, I'm literally second in command why do I find everything out so late" and with that he leaves the room. 

I know we came up empty-handed about Adonis and Esmerays possible history but I can't seem to shake off the feeling that they do know each other, somehow, and I will find out how. 

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday I had school, my class was at 8 am and I went to it with no sleep, I had another class at 1:30 but I couldn't even keep my eyes open so I went home and slept the whole day, then I had homework to do so yeah, ill probably update again tomorrow and if not Ill defiantly update Monday!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Dont forget to comment and vote!