Celibacy

Don't forget to comment and vote babes

Erdem's POV

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up."

"WAKE THE FUCK UP" 

I jump awake outta bed and grab the person who just hit me in a chokehold.

"As much as I love being choked now is not the time" 

Esmeray?What. I notice she's holding a pillow and she's in the room i slept in

"You decided to wake me up, by hitting me with a fucking pillow?"

"Well me yelling Wake up wasn't working so yeah"

"What if I would have shot you or something?"

"You always miss when trying to shoot me so" 

"That's not tru-"

"Anyways we're late because you decided to sleep in, get dressed and lets go, its 6 am our plane leaves at 8am, Oh and you can let go of my neck now"

Her neck? Oh shit I'm still choking her. I let go of her neck and I notice her take a couple step back from me. 

"I expect to see you downstairs in 30 minutes" 

"Okay"

I stand in the same spot while I watch Esmeray leave. 

I look at the time and notice it's 6:35 now. yeah, we are so late. 

I rummage through my luggage to find a pair of sweats and a hoodie. Once I find what I'm looking for I change, organize my luggage again, brush my teeth and face and then I'm ready. 

I grab all my things and walk down the stairs. 

"Great took you long enough now lets go" I hear Esmeray say

"I took 10 minutes"

"yeah, 10 minutes too long let's go. Im driving"

"You don't even know where the airport is"

"Russia midtown airport, apparently it's privately owned I always tried to figure out who owned it but never could, imagine my surprise when I found out it was you."

Shit. This is bad. No other mafia leaders are allowed to own big corporations in other leaders' areas unless they sign a contract. 

"Don't worry you can explain all this once we're in the car, now let's go"

I am so screwed. 

I follow Esmeray outside put my luggage in the truck and sit in the passenger seat. 

I buckle up and Esmeray reverse the car out of the driveway. I sit patiently waiting for her to start the conversation because god knows that if I talk first she'll probably kill me without a second thought

We drive for another 20 minutes until finally she says something

"Explain yourself"

She's too calm. Way to calm. 

"I have airports in multiple different countries, it makes it easier for my members and I to travel and to send out shipments" 

"How many other countries do you have airports in?"

"30"

"And you made airports in all those 30 countries without letting other mafia leaders know?"

"No they know, I signed contracts with them"

"Ah i see. Im special then I guess since you did it behind my back"

"It wasn't behind your back Esmeray, you knew the airport was being built. You just didn't know by who"