Leader of the Russians

Don't forget to comment and vote babes

Erdem's POV

Did I hear her correctly, No, no fucking way is she the leader of the Russian mafia, I would have known I have a whole file on her for god's sake. What the fuck. I look over at Alejandro and he's just as shocked as I am, probably even more shocked. 

"oh my god you should see the looks on yalls faces holy shit," Esmeray says and her two friends agree with her. They have to be playing with me right now. 

"What do you mean you are the leader of the Russians, the Leader has been in hiding for years, never goes to the balls, never shows his face, never- oh my god" Realization hits me. Everyone thought the leader was a man, not a woman. Every stupid mandatory mafia ball all leaders must attend Esmeray has always been there, every major Mafia meeting, Esmeray is always there, everyone just assumed that she was there to represent the actual leader, especially after the old one died and he had no one to take his place. 

"I see you clued it together, took you long enough," Esmeray says after she and her friends have calmed down from their laughing fit. 

"Wait, why are you the leader though? There wasn't a ceremony to announce you as a leader, and the last Russian leader did not have any children who could take his title" Alejandro ask. I look over at Esmeray and see her with a sly smirk. No fucking way. 

"The last Russian leader did have a child, only one though, a girl, and she took over the mafia and has kept it on top for the last 6 year," Esmeray says

"Well, where is she" Alejandro asked and I hit him in the back of his head. Fucking idiot I swear to god. 

"Are you dumb, its Esmeray dipshit" The girl who tried to kill Alejandro says, I can't remember her name right now way too much is going on. 

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK, BRO I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING, DUDE YOURE ENEMIES WITH THE LEADER OF THE RUSSIAN MAFIA THAT CAN'T BE GOOD" I shoot Alejandro a glare and he lowers his head mumbling "I'm just saying". God what the fuck

"Ok well I would love to continue chatting about my role in the mafia but unfortunately I do not have that kind of time. I came here to talk about Adonis and the greek mafia" Esmeray says getting right to her business persona.

"What about Adonis and his mafia," I ask also getting back into my business persona

"He's been attacking my mafia, first he sends men into my house, I don't know why and, I killed them all on the stop so couldn't really get answers from them, second he sent out a man to drug my drink, then he attacks my warehouse and steals/destroys any shipments I had there, I also know you killed the dude who drugged me, which by the way you had no right to do" 

"damn you know that's actually crazy. Adonis has done the same to us, well expect to try to drug us so" Alejandro says. 

"Why exactly are you here Esmeray," I ask her

"Before you killed Oscar did he say anything to you, anything important that I may need to know of?" 

"Nope" 

"No?"

"Yup," I say. And now we're in a starring battle, just glaring at each other, waiting to see who breaks first. 

"ONE OF ADNOIS MAN SAID AND I QUOTE "watch your back, Erdem Perez," Alejandro says then lets out a breath. This fucker. Esmeray wasn't even staring at him and he cracks. 

"Interesting, so he's attacking mine and yours mafia and we're both on top, mine obviously first and yours second, do you think he's attacking the Americans too since their third," Esmeray says. 

"I'm not sure, I have an alliance with them so I can call and ask," I say

"Ok, can you like do that now some of us got shit to do," One of Esmerays friends says, she's kinda scary and keeps glaring at Alejandro more than the blonde one. 

"I can give him a call" All three girls give me a slight nod and I pull out my phone to call Alexander. It rings about five times before he answers it. 

"Wow, Erdem look at you calling me and shit, how you been? How's Allo? he good?"

"yes we're all good, I'm just calling you to ask if the greeks have been attacking you and your mafia" 

"Yeah shitheads have blown up the shipments that I was supposed to send out, now I'm behind on schedule on orders, why has he been attacking you too?"

"yeah mine and the Russians" 

"THE RUSSIANS oh man has a death wish coming for him" 

"Yeah, anyways that's all I needed to know, thank you and keep me updated if the greeks attack you again" 

"yeah will do,  don't worry" and then I hang up the phone. 

"Greeks also attacked the Americans," I say

"Ok so he's attacking the top three ranked mafia, he wants something, I'm assuming power so he might be trying to start a war or reel us out, either way, we need a game plan," Esmeray says

"Why don't we set up a meeting with him, us, you guys, and the Americans and then see if we can get anything out of it," The blonde one says. I should probably learn their names. 

"Smart idea Val we should do that, I'm free next Wednesday, we can do the meeting here at Erdems place since this isn't his actual house. 3 pm work for everyone" Esmeray says, her two friends nod their heads and they all stand up. 

"Ok perfect see you all next week, don't be late and tell your Americans mafia friend he has to come as well bye-bye for now" and with that they all walk out of my office. 

"Did she just set a meeting at our place without even checking to make sure it's okay?" Alejandro asks looking extremely confused.

"yes, she did. " I know I should be mad but watching the way she completely took lead did something to me and I do not like it. 

"so like we for real doing the meeting" 

"Alejandro get the fuck out and tell Alexander he needs to be here Tuesday night"

Alejandro simply says an ok and leaves the room. 

Esmeray Ivanov is the leader of the fucking Russian Mafia. What the fuck. 

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I wrote this on one hour of sleep in my school's commons area while waiting for my next class to start so yeah. anyways kinda long chapter 1100 or so words and a new character is introduced, I don't know if ill like fr keep him around but well see I guess. Again if there are any spelling mistakes or whatever just let me know and ill go and fix them when I have the chance. 

ty for reading and don't forget to comment and Vote 

Luv el