Sexist douchbags

Don't forget to comment and vote babes 

Esmerays POV

I grab ahold of Erdem's arm and we slowly make our way up the grand staircase. Everyone around us stops what they're doing and watches us with confused and shocked expressions. 

"Amore stop looking so pissy" Erdem whispers in my ear

"I can't I hate everyone here" I whisper back to him

"Well you need to try and look happy or else our cover may be blown" 

"yeah yeah" 

"Names?" The Security guard says Once we reach the top. 

"Erdem Perez, and-"

"Esmeray Ivanov" I finish off. 

"Soon to be Mrs Perez," Erdem says to the man then guides me into the room. 

Once inside I look around the whole area and make a mental note of all the exit and safe points. 

"Ok, we're going to need to mingle with peop-"

"you did not just say "mingle" 

"Esmeray shut up, anyways-

"That is no way to speak to your soon to me Mrs. Perez, but continue" 

"As I was saying, we are going to be socializing with a lot of people, so we need to make sure our stories are straight when they ask questions about how this whole marriage shit happened" 

"You confessed your love for me when I had the gun pointed at your head about to kill you and said if you can make me love you in 60 days then I don't kill you and we live happily ever after," I say. 

Erdem gives me the most unimpressed look I've ever seen. 

"Be serious" 

"That was me being serious" That was a lie. 

"Ok well I was thinking, it was when you almost got shot by one of the Mexican members and I was there and killed him before he hurt you, we still kept trying to kill each other but after that day something switched in me and I realized that I don't hate you, but I hate how I love you" 

That is some next-level book shit

"You've been reading too much romance but yeah that works" 

"ok perfect" 

Erdem and I make our way into the main room where all the tables and shit are. 

"We need to find the rest of the group," I say

"Well Alejandro and Valentina are having a dance battle on the floor" 

"What" I look over to where Erdem is looking and yup there they are. Dancing. Very badly. 

"Ooook well where are Lilith and Alexander" 

"Lilith is sitting at our table and Alexander isss..."

He looks around the room for a few seconds until he spots Alexander

"At the bar" 

"Ok so no one is causing any trouble, so far so good" 

"Yup" Erdem replies

"Well look at you two love birds" 

I spoke too soon. 

Both Erdem and I turn around and face Adonis. 

"Adonis," Erdem says and takes his arm out to shake hands with him. 

Adonis brings his hand out to me but I keep my arms wrapped around Erdem's arm.