15 feet

Don't forget to comment and vote :)

Esmeray POV

Valentina and I packed everything up and are now staying in the mafia house. I alerted everyone of what happened and told them to stay on high alert, we doubled up our security, checked all our electronic security systems, made sure they were all good and unhackable, which they are since they were built by our tech people. very smart Individuals not gonna lie. 

"Mrs. the troops you send out to try and find where Adonis is staying have found a location," says one of my top trusted men

"Perfect where is he" 

"Greece" oh so he's all the way in fucking Greece and but is starting problems with me here, in fucking Russia. 

"Ok thank you, tell our troops to come back"

"wh- um you don't want them to like break-in leave a message or something"

"Nope, tell them to come home please" 

"alright"

I would leave a message but that's exactly what he wants me to do, get upset, lose my shit, break into his house and make it seem like I am starting a feud, all the men he sent to my house were killed, and I'm positive that no one knew about that mission but him and those dead men. I know Adonis wants to get on top fast, I figured that out after a good night's sleep, he also wanted something from my office, proper plans, documentation all that stuff to try and stay ahead of me. Stupid man I have over 20 fake documents set in place so that if one ever gets leaked it won't be the correct one, the right documents are all on a USB stick that is always kept hidden in my offices, no one, not even Valentina knows where I keep it. safety precautions. 

"Hey Valentina Imma head out, going to go look for a new apartment, ill be back before 9 pm"

"OKAY" I hear her shout back. 

I enter my garage and see all my cars lined up. I decided to take my all-black Lambo, it's probably my favorite out of all the cars I have. 

I get in and go looking at random neighbors, simply just driving

I get in and go looking at random neighbors, simply just driving. I need to see the neighborhood before I contact anyone on getting a condo and all. 

20 minutes into my drive I notice 3 different black-out Mercedez following me. It's always the fucking Mercedez I swear, like switch it up or something. They've been following me for about 10 minutes now. I know this because I have been driving around aimlessly and they have followed me at every left and right turn I've made. 

I notice one of them is trying to pass the car that's already beside me. Fuck I swear if these fuckers get a fucking scratch on my car ill kill them, reciprocate them make them fix the scratch then kill them again. The car ends up bypassing the person and is now right beside mine. Lovely I really love when this happens it truly brightness my whoolee fucking mood. 

Time for a street race again. Vroom vroom bitch

I speed up my car and start swerving in and out of lanes. I know I can't lose them.... but I can kill them just not here with a million other cars I need somewhere secluded. My personal highway. I had it built in a hidden location that only my mafia knows about and they use it when needed, and right now it's needed. it'll take about 20 minutes to get there, it'll take me 10 though. 

I hear a bang and turn my head quickly to see what it was and oh my god these fuckers are shooting at me, well my car, trying to shoot me, it'll be hard considering my entire car is bulletproof, but goddamnit those bullets might leave a mark. I take out my gun from that space holder thing take off the safety start to slow my driving a bit and wait for one of the cars to come beside mine I roll down my window 2 seconds before the car is fully beside me and shoot both dudes in the head. HA, it was like a domino it bullet went from one dude's head to the other so cool. The car thankfully doesn't hit any civilians and crashes into the small wall that divides the two highways. Cars are honking driving even faster because a whole ass shot out is happening gosh this is so annoying. 

I see the exit for the highway and take it I make a couple of turns here and there, the two other cars still hot on my tail and then I see my highway. Ok time to kill some fuckers. I speed up quickly and have the other two drivers extremely far away. Good. I turn my car park sideways and get out. I stand about 10 feet away from my car and wait to see the other two cars come. I hear them before I see them and that's perfect. I raise my gun waited about 5 seconds then shot the tires of both cars. The drivers lose control of the car and crash into each other. I run a bit closer to see how many people there are, 4 in total. 4 men dead. 

I check for any tattoos and wow look at this the fucking greeks. Adonis was just pronounced as the leader and he's already starting shit up with the highest-ranked mafia. His dick isn't big enough for him to be acting like he's all that my god. 

I take out my phone and call Valentina. 

"Hey bitch how did house hunting go"

"Didn't find any houses, but I did find 6 fucking greeks following me"

"What the fuck, why"

"I don't know but can you send a cleanup crew to the highway please"

"Yeah on it, you know we should probably stop killing all of them at least leave one to interrogate"

"Well if Adonis sends another attempted attack Ill keep that in mind"

"Alright, you safe to get home"

"yeah see you there bye" 

"bye"

BANG

I turn around a see a random dude all bloody and gross walking, well trying to walk. Huh, he was probably laying in the back seat so I didn't see him. "I know you did not just try and fucking shoot me. Please that was  embarrassing I wasn't even moving and you missed by like 15 feet" The dude looks pissed he goes to shoot me again but he was too slow. 

"See that's how you shoot someone" and with that, I get into my car and start the drive home. I'll have to check later if they scratch up my car. 

AUTHORS NOTE

wow 10 chapters in and already drama, love it. Adonis is a bitch tho like who starts shit up with a high-rank mafia? Anyways what did yall think of the chapter? 

I'll try and update again tomorrow. 

hope you enjoyed the chapter. 
If there are any mistakes pls let me know and I'll fix them right away:)