Bleach

Don't forget to comment and vote babes 

Erdem's POV

I've been driving around aimlessly waiting on one of my men to send me the file on Oscar Smith. He's the one who drugged Esmeray. 30 minutes later I get a text informing me that his file was sent with everything they could find about him. Perfect. I put his address in google maps and head over to his house. 

Two fucking hours later I finally arrive. Fucking hell he lives far. I park my car near the house and make sure that I have my gun on me. Now how should I do this? I've had 2 hours and 30 minutes to think this shit through and came up with 70 different ways to kill him. I could try them all to see which he last too, or I can get him to pick a number between 1-70. Oh, that would be fun. 

I make my way to his house and turn the doorknob. The door opens. I already expected this since there are hidden cameras lined up, Oscar knows someone is coming and I bet the momemet I step foot into this trash of a house he's gonna put a gun to my head.

I stepped into the house and yup gun to my head. 

"Who the fuck are you," Oscar says. God, he sounds like a little boy. 

"Erdem Perez" I simply state. I wait two seconds for him to reply or something but nothing. I use this as my opportunity to remove the gun from his head, hit him with the butt of it, and then hold him at gun point. Oscar looks extremely disorrianted and confused on how we switched positions in five seconds. 

Cleary Adonis is doing a shit job at training his men because what the fuck is this shit.

"Esmeray Ivanov"

"what" Oscar says. 

"Esmeray Ivanov. Thats the girl you drugged at my club yesterday" 

"Oh" Oh? that's all he has to say, just oh. This interrogation shit is getting boring, he isn't even trying to fight back. 

"Why did you drug her?"

"Adnois told me too" Im really starting to hate this guy, he was just announced leader and is already causing problems. 

"and why did he tell you to drug her"

"he wouldn't say, just said drug her then leave, the other men will take care of the rest" Is this a setup. Aint no way Oscar is giving me all of this information, I haven't even threatened him, ok I do have a gun pointed at him but this is the mafia everyone has a gun pointed at them constantly. 

"Why are you telling me all this?" 

"Because you'll kill me either way" Ok he isn't wrong. I have enough information, for now, he clearly doesn't know anything else, and im getting bored. 

"Pick a number between 1-70," I say

"why" 

"Pick"

"42?" ahh setting him on fire and blowing up the house, nice choice. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss, why do you smell like bleach?" 

"Because I didn't have gasoline to set the house on fire, had to improvise" 

"oh ok" 

I just got back home after killing Oscar. It was fun I'm not gonna lie, when he noticed me pouring bleach everywhere and all over him I think he realized what I was going to do, he kept trying to get away but it was kinda hard considering I shot him in both his knee. whoops. 

"ERDEM" I hear Alejandro yell. 

"WHAT" 

"WE HAVE A HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM COME INTO MY OFFICE" What the fuck could have happened in the five hours that I was gone. 

"What happened," I ask Alejandro. 

"15 crates of our drug shipment stolen, 15 destroyed, like they blew it up you know it went BOOM and shit" Why is he a literal child

"Who did this?"

"greeks, some of the men that didn't get injured or killed caught one of the thieves, questioned him but he wouldn't talk at all, all he kept saying was, and I quote "what your back Erdem Perez", anyways he's dead now" 

"How many men were killed or Injured"

"5 killed 26 injured, the 26 of them are all gonna be ok"

"Ok that's good, send me the files of those killed"

"will do but are we just going to ignore the whole, watch your back Erdem Perez thing?"

"yes" 

"Only you would ignore a threat like that" 

"I'm not ignoring it, I just do not care for it right now. His mafia is just rebuilding up and he's trying to start shit with me, he knows he can't kill me or start a war right now so he's doing little things to get on my nerves and I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of me"

"go off I guess damn. Anyways I already called our supplier and told them what happened, he said he'll send out another shipment tomorrow and it'll be here in about 4 days, it was the best he could do" 

"Ok that's fine" 

"Oh and Erdem" Alejandro says

"yeah?"

"Go fucking shower please fucking burning my goddamn nose with that bleach smell"  

"ha ha" I reply and walk out of his office into my room to shower. 

After I finish showering I get dressed in some sweats and a white t-shirt and head over to my office to finish some paperwork and see if I can find some information on the greeks. 

As im walking to my office I hear talking coming from inside my office, Female voices, three of them. What the fuck. No one is allowed inside my office and the door is always locked. I take out my gun and point it toward the door. I open up the door and see three women sitting on my couch. 

"Took you long enough" 

How the fuck did she get into my house. 

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I was going to write this chapter in Esmerats POV but like I felt like I should do Erdems and see what he does with Oscar, im not good at writing like killing scenes so im sorry about that, imma start working on it so that when I write a scene like that it'll be more like in depth. Also, I've been spelling Colombian wrong, and im sorry about that I didn't even realize it till later so if you see it spelled wrong somewhere let me know and I'll go back and fix the spelling. 

I'll try and update later tonight the next chapter for you all!

Thank you all for reading. 

luv El.