6

Weeks passed and I'd drawn up some ideas for William and mine's new restaurant. The new mascots had a circus-y theme, they also had more of a younger girly theme. I kept Elizabeth in mind whilst drawing up the animatronics.

There were 4 animatronics.. Well, more like 4 1/2. 

I drew up a Fredbear concept for Evan, who loved his Fredbear plush. The new Fredbear was pink and white with a blue Bonnie on his hand, almost like a hand puppet. 

Then, a matching pink and white fox for Michael. I had redesigned that old creepy fox idea to look cute and to match the circus theme. 

I made a clown looking girl after Elizabeth. She had big rosy cheeks, adorable big blue eyes and bright orange hair in pigtails. 

And finally, I made a ballerina woman after Elizabeth's doll that William had made for her. She'd begged me to make a design after her doll, and of course, I couldn't say no. 

I showed the ideas to William. "Where's Chica? Aren't you gonna include your animatronic?"

"Ehh, I couldn't come up with a Chica design that I liked. But hey! At least we've got Fredbear and Bonnie!" 

Then it came down to naming them... 

I named the bear Freddy as it was basically Fredbear, but not. Then the puppet Bonnie I named BonBon. Michael named the fox Foxy. And Elizabeth named the ballerina after her doll, Ballora. 

That only left the main mascot, the red pigtailed, blue eyed girl. I figured I'd name her Circus Girl. But that didn't sound very catchy. 

Circus gal? Circus girly?  Circus sweetie? Circus kid? Circus Kiddo? Kiddy? Circus Baby? Circus Baby! It's perfect. 

Circus Baby's Pizza World, it rolled right off the tongue! 

Once the animatronics were made and we'd had a location for the restaurant, we began to set everything up. Putting stages in place, putting tables in place, etc. 

A month before we expected to open, a board member came to inspect the animatronics. 

"Wow, these are amazing!" He exclaimed. William and I smiled proudly. "There's no doubting what you've achieved on a technical level. These are clearly state-of-the-art. There are just certain design choices that were made for these robots that we don't fully understand. We were hoping that you could shed some light on those." He said. 

What?

"Well, she can dance, she can sing. She's equipped with a built-in helium tank for inflating balloons right at her fingertips. She can take song requests. She can even dispense ice-cream." William replied. He sounded like a real spokesperson. 

"With all due respect, those aren't the design choices we were curious about, Mr. Afton."

"What design choices are you talking about, then, sir?" I asked. 

The board member brought out the blueprints we had send them. He pointed to Circus Baby's claw that resided in her stomach. 

"Ah, I can see how this aspect of Baby may be confusing. The claw is to hold the ice cream, her stomach will open up and her claw will hold out an ice cream cone fo the kids. Or, If a child drops some trash and doesn't pick it up, the claw will pick it up for us and dispose of it." 

"Hm, that's... smart. Well, looks like everything checks out. Everything looks good! Good luck with your restaurant, Mr. and Mrs. Afton!" 

"Oh- wait- I'm not-.." And the board member left before I could correct him. 

I felt my cheeks grow a tint redder but shook the thought away quickly. 

"I wouldn't mind you being Mrs. Afton..." William smirked and bumped me with his hip. 

My face tinted even redder than before, "Like that'd ever happen." I bump his hip back. 

Like that'd ever happen.