15

We were needed back at work the next day. And the day after that.

The final week with the diner was approaching, great.

I wasn't thrilled. Not in the slightest. Two of my children were practically dead and one of them was injured by my third child, and now my diner was going to be in the hands of some big company.

I got out of bed and got ready for work, just as I had the last few days.

William and I followed the same routine:
Wake up
Eat quickly
Leave for diner
Work
Visit Evan on lunch break
Work
Come home
Eat
Sleep.

We'd follow the same routine everyday.

We walked into the diner and there stood Henry.

"Hey, guys!" He smiled, sheepishly.

"You need something, Henry?" William asked, monotonously.

"Heheh, yeah. Could you two come to my office real quick? I uh.. wanted to talk to you guys."

I looked at William who looked at me, we exchanged glances. "Yeah. sure."

We followed Henry into the staff only hallway, entering the first door labeled 'Emily".

Henry sat in his chair at the desk and William and I sat next to each other across from Henry.

"So.. (Y/N), William.. You know how the new restaurant is opening up soon and uhm, we have those new animatronics?" Henry hesitated.

"Yeah, those mediocre melodies, what about them."

"So, the new owners made a last minute decision to retcon them and now we kinda need mascots..." Henry looked shameful and embarrassed. "So, (Y/N), would you mind drawing up some mascots..?"

I looked at him, appalled.

He planned to REPLACE my animatronics and now he wants MY help??

Henry looked over to Will. "And since the restaurant opens in a week, could you help me build the robots?"

The audacity. To want to replace our originals and then do a 180, asking for our help.

"Oh, of course, Henry!" I raised the pitch of my voice, sounding like an obedient waitress.

"Wha- (Y/N)??" William darted his gaze to me, confused. "You're going to help him?"

"Oh, darling, it's the least I can do for dear old Henry!" I clasped my hands together and smiled.

"That's great, (Y/N)!! Thank you!" Henry bounced up from his chair. "Will you help me too, Will?"

William opened his mouth to speak.

"Love, I think it would be a great tribute to our friendship with Henry. Don't you?" I said, walking behind William's chair, grabbing his shoulders from the back. I leered over him and smiled.

"Uh- yeah, I guess I'll help.." William stared at me, narrowing his eyes in confusion.

"Brilliant! Th-thank you guys! This means so much!"

William stoop up and took me by the arm, leading me out of Henry's office and dragging me into his own. "What the hell was all that??" William raised his voice. He was beyond confused. "Are you really going to help him with the replacement restaurant??"

"Oh, of course, Darling!" I put the waitress voice on again, clasping my hands together next to my face. "I've got some designs ready for him, too!" I kept the fake cheery waitress voice going.

I took William by his wrist and pulled him into the third and final door in the hallway labelled '(L/N)'

I walked over to my desk and opened the drawer, taking out a folder of drawings. Rejected designs and sketches of Fredbear, Bonnie and Chica fell out of the folder. But those weren't the drawings I was looking for.

I found a certain paper. One that was primarily red and handed the paper to William.

An evil smile formed across his face upon recognizing the drawing.

It was the original Foxy design. The one that was too scary to be shown to the kids.

"Oh, Love, it's perfect for his restaurant! This kids will love it! Got anymore?" He smirked.

"I can draw plenty."