31

"Police have concluded their investigations on the recently condemned Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria." The news anchor said on the Tv.

I looked hesitantly to my fiancé. "Do we go free them, now?"

William nodded as I looked to the floor, ashamed at what I'd done.

I'd been beyond selfish. I was blinded by grief, unable to face the pain of having my boy murdered by his own brother. But now, I was worse than Michael was.

Setting them free was the least I could do to attempt to redeem myself.

I glanced down at my ring. "I don't deserve this." My voice was gloomy, laced with guilt.

William looked at me, confused. "What do you mean?"

"I don't deserve to be this happy after what I've done. As karma goes, I deserve for you to dump me. Leave me in the most heartbreaking way possible."

"Don't you ever say that." William lectured in a stern tone. "I love you, I'd do way worse things than kill for you. I'd give you the world if I could. I would never, ever leave you. I want you by my side for eternity. I want to be with you for eternity. I want you to be Mrs. Afton more than I want anything in the world." William said with a passion that called tears to my eyes.

"That's so sappy." I croaked through tears. "I don't deserve you."

"You deserve me just as much as I deserve you. You deserve the world and so much more, (Y/N)." He embraced me, soaking in the time we spent together.

"I love you."

"I love you as well, so, so much." He kissed me. "Now... lets go free those kids."