24

"Come one, come all to the grand opening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria! Opening today!"

I groaned as I shut off the TV.

"Will! We gotta get to work! Hurry up!" I shouted across the house.

Henry hired us at the new restaurant, and as much as we didn't want to work there, we honestly had hardly another other choice.

"Yeah yeah!" William yelled back, rounding a corner still pulling his pants up in a rush. "Alright, I'm ready to go."

"Motherfucker, you don't even have your belt on!"

"It's fine, it's fine. Let's just go."

William and I strapped into the car and drove off to the restaurant reluctantly.

Upon arriving at Freddy Fazbear's, the parking lot was jam packed!

There were more people here than there ever were at Fredbear's.

"Seems like the new restaurant sure is a big hit." William sighed.

"Oh, but just wait 'till those kids see the new animatronics!" I giggled.

We walked into the restaurant and found Henry's new office.

'Emily' the door read.

Knock knock.

"Come in!" Henry chirped through the door.

William and I walked on in. "Will! (Y/N)! Ready for your first day?" Henry piped up.

"You know it." I muttered.

"Alright, (Y/N), I've got your uniform here." Henry handed me a of clothes.

I took the waitress outfit from Henry, giving him a thumbs up in exchange.
The out fit was a red collared top, dark grey pants and a yellow apron.

I walked out of the bathrooms and saw William waiting for me. "You look tacky."

"Thanks, Mr. Grape." I commented, pointing at his purple top.

"Yeah, yeah. Go bus dirty plates or whatever." William shooed me away, playfully.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I walked away.

I walked up to a table of four. A mother and three boys sat in a booth next to the window. The mother sat on one side of the booth and the three boys were squished into the other side.

"Hiya, what can I get for you lot today?" I asked, putting on my cheery waitress voice.

The mother gestured for one of the boys to speak up and order.

"A pepperoni pizza!" The boy squished in the middle exclaimed.

"-please." The mother corrected her boy.

"Please." He looked at me politely.

"Great. Anything to drink?"

"Can I get a coke Aunty?" The boy closest to the window asked.

"No, get a fruit punch or something."

"Okay, can I get a fruit punch, please?"

"Of course. What about the rest of you?"

"Fruit punches please."

"And you, ma'am?"

"I'm good with water, thanks." She smiled.

"Alright. So a pepperoni pizza and three fruit punches, yes?"

The woman nodded.

"Alright, I'll have those to you in a jiffy." I left the table to give the order to the folks in the kitchen.

I caught Will surveying the area at the corner of my eye.

"So, how's it being a waitress?" William asked as I approached him.

"Not as fun as drawing animatronics, but whatever. How's being a technician?"

"Pretty boring when nothing's broken." He scoffed.

I made my rounds throughout the day, taking orders and delivering pizza and drinks.

Lunch time came around. William and I met in the employee break room.

"So what's your plan to get remnant?" I took a seat next to William.

"We can find a kid here. Maybe a bratty one that no one'll miss. A gullible one, too." He added.

"Okay.. and how do you suppose we do that." I asked, still uncertain if i really wanted to do this.

"Hey, we could put our springlock suits on and lure them away!" He suggested.

It was a good plan. But do i really want to?

"Lure them to the backstage room and put them in the empty robots!" William added. "Then we'll just have to figure out how to get their remnant..." He thought to himself.

I nod. I'd convinced myself it was okay as long as it was to save Evan.

As long as Evan lives, it'll all be worth it. Right? Right? I don't care what it takes, I can't lose him. I can't lose my son.