Epilogue

I awoke feeling nothing but pain.

I looked down, seeing the Chica suit degraded over time.

How long has it been?

I heard groans of pain coming from next to me. I tried to move to see who was next to me, but I felt too much pain to move. My head rested on his shoulder.

I remembered what happened. William and I were springlocked. Springtrapped, if you will.

"W-william?" My voice was hoarse and raspy.

"(Y/N)? My love?" William's voice was coarse as well.

"I'm here. I'm here. What happened? How long has it been?"

"We were springlocked. And now, just like the children, we now live in these suits, eternally. The soul follows the flesh, I suppose. The pain too, it seems."

"So... we're undead furry zombies..?"

"Basically." William let out a pained chuckle.

As karma goes, we deserved this. Our fate was the same as the childrens'. 

"What about Evan?" I asked, panicked.

"(Y/N), we're in no state to leave and take care of Evan, we can't even move to look at each other." William croaked out with pain, proving his point. "Besides... look at the state of these suits. So much time has passed, Darling. If he isn't dead already, he's probably better now."

I sighed.

Our efforts to keep Evan alive rendered useless. Instead of keeping Evan alive, we ended up giving ourselves eternal life on accident.

I felt the crushing weight of defeat. I'd let grief lead me and now, everything I was fighting for was gone now. The boy I'd killed for was probably dead thanks to my unintentional neglect.

"You're right. He's gone by now. Whether it be gone to the afterlife or gone off on his own to live his life." I cut my loses.

At least I'm with William here.

"Now, we can be together forever. Death can't do us part now that we're already dead." William said, his dead lips seemed to smile from under his deteriorating rabbit mask. "I'd be delighted if you would spent the rest of our eternal afterlife with me, my dear feathery wife."

"I'd be more than happy to spent eternity with you, my lovely bunny husband." Though it brought me great pain, I smiled.

He brought his face to mine, touching Bonnie's snout to Chica's beak, doing what he could do to 'kiss' me.

"I love you, (Y/N)."