Character Guide

Hi :)

I have created a character guide in order to offer you some inspiration as to what the characters look like in the story. I want it to be clear that it is simply inspiration, let your imagination run free.

I have also included a small summary of their personalities, so that you may get to know them better before diving completely into the narrative. This way, if you forget who anyone is, all you have to do is return to this page. I will be updating it as the story progresses and more characters join the plot. Those who already have true mates/mates at the beginning of the story will be identified. (Unless it's a spoiler for readers)

Since the story includes many different wolf packs, I will also specify who belongs to each one. However, to make sure it's not too confusing, the next page will include a Pack Guide with a small description of each pack, its location, its members, and their ranking/place within the pack (if they have an important role).

Violet KnightPack: Blue MoonPersonality: Violet has been very sheltered growing up with an overprotective family

Violet Knight
Pack: Blue Moon
Personality: Violet has been very sheltered growing up with an overprotective family. She sees going to Woodbridge University as a way to meet new people and gain more independence. She wants to experience new things and discover life outside her pack. She is a very caring and sweet girl who will discover her strength as the story develops and she's faced with many hardships. She stands up for what she believes in and hates injustice. She can be a little spoiled sometimes.
True Mate/Mate: Aiden Hayes is her true mate.

Aiden HayesPack: Shadow Personality: Aiden is the only child of Samuel and Nora Hayes, alpha and luna of the strongest pack in the world

Aiden Hayes
Pack: Shadow
Personality: Aiden is the only child of Samuel and Nora Hayes, alpha and luna of the strongest pack in the world. While he has amazing parents who support him, it's difficult growing up with the pressure of being the future leader of the Shadow Pack. When he was younger, something happened that left its mark. This makes him reluctant of accepting his true mate. He is very protective of the ones he loves. He is also very stubborn and hardheaded. 
True Mate/Mate: Violet Knight is his true mate.