25. I'm not alone

Cami's POV

(The previous night)

"I can't believe someone carved letters on Mora's dead body. How sick can you be?"

I'm in Finn's room, sitting on his bed with him, as I think about the meeting we just had. It was decided that Vi and Aiden would confront the resident psychos of Woodbridge.

I texted Emily a few minutes ago. If there is someone that can discover Tyler's number, it's her. She knows almost everyone on campus.

Finn nods at me in agreement. His auburn hair is similar to violet's, only a few shades darker, making it look almost brown in low light. Right now, the sun is starting to rise, illuminating his feature enough for me to see the freckles that adorn his face. I love freckles; they are so freaking hot.

"Who do you think did it? Erin or Tyler?"

A shrug is the only answer I get.

"I think Erin did it, the stupid bitch. If I get my hands on her, she's going to wish Colton got to her instead."

Finn laughs, brushing a piece of my blond hair away from my face. Well, he didn't exactly laugh, but the corners of his lips turned up, which in my quiet lover's language is as close to a full-out laugh as one can get. It means he thinks I'm hilarious and adorable. At least that's what I'm choosing to assume.

"Do you think Aiden and Vi are still making out?" I wonder out loud. "You didn't have to push me away from the window..."

The pout that grew on my face should have made him cave and let me go back to cheering my best friend on. But Finn picked me up, arms going around my waist, and threw me on the bed like a sack of potatoes. He also closed and locked the window.

Now I'm on his bed, bored and far too awake to sleep. I slept very little before everything went down, but I've been sleeping so much all the other days that it feels like enough for now. I'm completely alert, and I don't function well when I have nothing to distract myself with. I hate having nothing to do.

Luckily, Finn is great at distracting me.

He starts by giving me a knowing look, already all too familiar with my expressions. He knows what I want right now, and he never fails to provide it. As I lay back on the bed, never looking away from his handsome face, he slowly lowers himself on top of me, his arms landing on either side of my head.

I can feel his breath on my neck as he breathes deeply against it, inhaling my scent.

"Don't move," He whispers, his voice deliciously rough.

Finn is a gentle soul. He loves nature and solitude. He makes no effort to speak unless necessary, and he would be fine living alone in a river-side little house in the middle of nowhere. He's the opposite of me.

But in bed? He turns into a completely different person. Here, he makes the rules. He talks. He orders. And I obey.

The first kiss is always on my lips, as if he is greeting me before he begins to reck me. He slowly trails further down, never lingering too long in one place but moving at a steady pace that is exactly enough to drive me crazy with need.

It's rare for a pair of panties to survive his touch, and the ones I'm wearing now are no exception. With a quick but precise move, he lifts the white gown that covers me down there and rips them apart, bearing me for him.

I grip his muscular shoulders as he plays with his tongue, doing tiny movements that make it almost impossible for me not to scream from the pleasure. If we were alone in this house, I would be shattering the windows with my voice.