Chapter 16-20

Ye Yaorao stared at Xavier who had dragged a big pink fish to him, "How dare you come!" She pointed into the sea, "Jin Xuanke is over there, you trespassed on ours. Territory, he has the right to kill you!"

    "I know," Xavier squinted and looked into the sea, seeing that Jin Xuan had already discovered it, he quickly dragged the fish in his hand to Ye Yaoluo's feet As soon as it was released, "I found the fish you like."

    After that, Xavier was no longer there. In the sea, a red-tailed mermaid shook its tail in an extremely fast manner. The speed swam in the opposite direction to Jin Xuan.

    Xavier's time was very good. He had just left for less than a minute when Jin Xuan had already returned.

    Jin Xuan stared at the direction Xavier had left, gritted his teeth, and clenched his webbed claws into fists, "This damn guy."

    Turning around, Jin Xuan looked at the big pink fish at Ye Yaorao's feet, his face uncertain. .

    Ye Yaorao looked at the big fish with familiar eyes, wasn't this the kind of fish that Jin Xuan caught for the first time?

    Later, the fish skin was left for use.

    This Xavier must have seen the pink fish skin she spread on the mat yesterday.

    Ye Yaorao raised her leg and kicked the big pink fish fiercely.

    Jin Xuan said that Xavier was the most cunning in the group, but Ye Yaorao felt that saying he was cunning was flattering him. Xavier was simply a hypocritical and shameless scumbag.

    Helpless, she was too weak, and the big pink fish just turned to the side, and before it turned over, it just moved.

    Ye Yaorao's face turned red, she didn't dare to look at Jin Xuan's expression, and cursed her shamelessly.

    Sure enough, Jin Xuan laughed lowly, picked up the big pink fish, and threw it back into the sea with one round of force.

    Ye Yaorao was at ease, and continued to grill the fish skewers in her hands, "I don't want to eat sashimi, it's freezing to death.

    "

    Ye Yaorao raised the corners of her mouth, and her eyes met Jin Xuan's smiling black eyes, inexplicably felt that what he said just now was really a special joy.

    In the far sea, Xavier looked at everything coldly, the long fish tail angrily stirred up the high waves, and swam further and further away.

    ...

    The sea breeze was cold, and the cheeks that slashed like a knife hurt.

    Ye Yaorao looked irritably at the mermaids on the sea with their sturdy upper bodies only exposed in the water, all with long red hair and all handsome guys, she was about to suffer from face blindness.

    After a rough count, Xavier was not seen in the dozen or so mermen.

    Those red-tailed mermaids did not approach for the time being, they were just soaking in the water that was not far from the coast. While confronting Jin Xuan, they swept all kinds of scalp-tingling eyes on Ye Yaoluo's body without any scruples. to sweep.

    Happy eyes, surprised eyes, critical eyes, coveted eyes, sleazy eyes...

    Although these eyes made Ye Yaorao very uncomfortable and disgusting, since she insisted on following Jin Xuan, So even if the pressure is great, she should not take a step back.

    To tell the truth, there are so many red-tailed mermaids, and if they are not careful, they will take advantage of them to enter. Instead of hiding in the hole in fear, she feels that it is better to follow Jin Xuan closely.