Chapter 71-75

Back at home, life began to return to peace.

    Now, the hunting territory of the rival tribe also belongs to their tribe, although the prey in that hunting territory is not rich enough, which may be the reason why the leader of that tribe started the war.

    However, after the merger of the two hunting territories, the remaining prey should be enough for their small tribe to survive the next long cold season.

    After a few days of plain and warm life, Ye Yaorao's suppressed mood has not been relieved.

    After all, there are still some racial and cultural differences, Jin Xuan and Xu Nuo can only feel that Ye Yaorao has become quieter and no longer likes to laugh, but they just can't figure out what she is thinking.

    Ye Yaorao didn't say anything, feeling that she couldn't explain it herself, maybe it would only add to the troubles for Jin Xuan and Xu Nuo.

    This situation continued until her aunt came to visit again.

    This time, it was Ye Yaorao's second menstrual period when she came to the beast world.

    To be honest, she really can't remember how long it took.

    Anyway, she had never had a relationship with any male before, and it didn't matter to her whether her period was on time or not.

    After procrastinating like this, Ye Yaorao estimated that she might have suffered from a cold, which caused confusion in her menstrual period, so although she did it with them later, she was not too worried about pregnancy.

    Ye Yaorao had no underwear, and her menstrual blood flowed out. The faint smell of blood was immediately discovered by the two male beasts in the room.

    Jin Xuan jumped to Ye Yaorao's side almost like a spring, knocked her down at once, and then lifted her animal skin robe.

    Ye Yaorao didn't realize what was wrong at first, but she was taken aback by Jin Xuan's big reaction.

    Moreover, she couldn't stand it, Jin Xuan especially liked to smell her habit.

    Can't accept it, can't accept it, no matter how many times she goes through it, she can't accept it.

    She immediately held down the hem of her clothes, clamped her legs, and cried out: "This is normal, don't be so excited, okay?"

    "You're bleeding." Jin Xuan's expression was very serious, he didn't know, I thought something was wrong with Ye Yaorao. "It's okay, Xiaoye...even if this little cub is gone...after your health gets better, we will soon have you pregnant."

    Ye Yaorao's eyes twitched, the wind was messy.

    "What do you mean when the cub is gone?"

    "Don't be sad, it's not your fault." Xue Nuo carefully picked up Ye Yaorao and hugged her into his arms, "It's because we didn't take good care of you."

    Ye Yaorao is now really It’s hard to laugh or cry, maybe her expression is really easy to misunderstand, but, she is because her stomach hurts, not because some cubs are gone, she is very sad, such a strange reason wow... Of

    course, Such words rolled around in her throat a few times, but she didn't say it after all.

    Obviously, Jin Xuan and Snow have misunderstood something, but the sadness in their hearts is real.

    They are afraid that she will be sad, but why are they not sad?

    "I'm not sad," Ye Yaorao tried to adjust her tone, neither too relaxed nor too serious, "I shouldn't be pregnant with a cub either, I'm just, just..." She thought about the appropriate words , I found it, but I really want to say it, I am really embarrassed. "I'm probably just in heat..."