Chapter 57-62

"I was wrong, I was really wrong, you two hurry up and cover the position that should be covered, okay?" As if raising a white flag of surrender, Ye Yaorao held Jin Xuan's animal skin skirt and dangled it above her head. After two laps: "Hey, Jin Xuan, yours, come and get it!"

    Jin Xuan and Jon Snow looked at each other, and Jon didn't move.

    That means, absolutely, you wear it first, and I will wear it when you are finished, otherwise, you will suffer a lot.

    Jin Xuan was too lazy to bother with Jon Snow now, so it was more important to try the animal skin skirt that Ye Yaorao made for him first.

    God knows how upset Ye Yaorao was when he was cleaning Snow's animal skin skirt.

    So, Jin Xuan just like this, can't wait to take the first step of his fish...jump forward.

    Jin Xuan's face darkened.

    Ye enchanting mouth turned into a 0 shape.

    Snow is naturally surprised, but on his expressionless face, it's basically invisible.

    "You, you..." Ye Yaorao held back for a long time, "What are you dancing for?"

    "Wait." Jin Xuan shook his head, gasping for breath, "The first change, I'm not used to it, wait. I'll try again."

    "Oh...it's the first time you've changed..." Ye Yaorao expressed understanding, no wonder he was so awkward when he turned around before, it wasn't a normal turn at all, it was his legs. Past: "Suddenly, one change will make you not used to it."

    Jin Xuan immediately gave Ye Yaorao a look that you know me.

    Ye Yaorao squinted and smiled, clapping her hands and shouting, "Come on! Come on!"

    This time, Jin Xuan tried to move his toes first, but this feeling was really amazing. After brewing, he took another step forward.

    "Pfft!" With a sound, the whole person fell to the ground.

    Jin Xuan felt that he had lost his face, lying face down like this, not moving.

    Ye Yaorao's smile began to become embarrassing. She rubbed her hands together, not knowing whether to comfort, comfort, or comfort...

    "His left foot stumbled on his right." Jon Snow Said lightly, took a few steps forward, and asked condescendingly, "Need a hand to help you?"

    Jin Xuan turned over and sat up in a flash. breeze.

    "No." He growled angrily.

    Where can Ye Yaorao wait?

    She hurriedly rushed over with the animal skin skirt in her arms, "It's okay, it's okay, when I was just learning to walk when I was a child, I didn't know how many times I fell." She pulled the hair in front of her forehead and pointed at a faint , white traces, "Look, this scar is when I fell on a rock and was knocked on it."

    This scar was knocked out on a rock, yes, but it is definitely not because of learning how to walk, but because of how to walk. Because she was naughty and crawling on the wall...

    When Jin Xuan and Xu Nuo heard it, they both forgot what happened just now.

    Jin Xuan squinted his eyes and saw that it was true, he had never discovered such a scar.

    He stretched out his fair and slender fingers, touched it lightly, and asked, "It hurts a lot."

    Ye Yaorao shook her head: "It doesn't hurt, I would have forgotten it when I was a child."