Chapter 101-110

"Yes, I did harm you." Just as Ye Yaorao was apprehensive and cautious, Huaxi suddenly said in a lonely voice: "Then I'll jump down by myself. Anyway, I'm just a sad beast abandoned by my partner. That's it. And you, a precious female, should have left you the hope of living."

To be honest, these words sound quite easy to make people sad. If they were the female next to them, maybe they would feel that Huaxi was pitiful.

Of course, Ye Yaorao's trust value in Huaxi has completely dropped to freezing point. She seriously doubts that what Huaxi is saying now is to soften her heart, or to reduce her vigilance, so as to make it easier for her to do something wrong. of.

The above are the thoughts of the blackened Ye enchanting.

Facing the guy who kidnapped him and made him die at any time, Ye Yaorao couldn't help but blacken herself.

However, deep in her heart, there was still a kind voice reminding her.

If Huaxi hadn't hugged her before and used her as a meat pad, it's hard to say whether she would have been able to support her until now.

If Huaxi didn't protect her at that time, and she had fallen to her death before, then now, Huaxi doesn't have to face the current situation at all, doesn't she?

Therefore, when a person hates a person, she can say how many cruel words, but if she wants to really hurt a person, it actually requires considerable courage and a very firm heart. of.

"Hey, be careful, don't let the stone go down." Ye Yaorao said such an ambiguous sentence awkwardly.

Huaxi replied very seriously: "That's right. I was cursed by the beast god, and good luck is definitely not on me. I think it's better for me not to move around. I don't want to hurt you again. ."

"what!"

How do you listen to these words, how do you seem to excuse yourself?

Ye Yaorao is sure that Huaxi fights from the beginning, it is estimated that it is just what she said on her lips, that's all!

"Before dying, I think I should apologize to you."

"You really should apologize to me," Ye Yaorao exclaimed indignantly, "However, I refuse to accept your apology!"

Huaxi didn't seem to mind Ye Yaorao's opinion of him at all, and said to herself: "I know that because of the curse of the beast god, all the people who are with me will be surrounded by sadness, and they have to take you out of It's my fault to bring it out by your partner's side."

"Hum..." You understand.

"But, I don't understand why you don't like me, don't accept me?"

Ye Yaorao asked unceremoniously, "Why should I like you and accept you? Just because you look good?"

"Well... That's right, all the females think I'm good-looking. They all like me and want me to be their love beast."

"Oh, you are indeed a beast." Ye Yaorao nodded solemnly, but as a result, a few more rubble fell, and she immediately lay down obediently, not daring to move.

"Do you think so too?" Huaxi raised his head as if he didn't feel the crisis. He looked in Ye Yaorao's direction. Although he could only see Ye Yaorao's two bare feet, the peach blossom eyes Still full of affection: "Then you accept me?"

"Whether I accept it or not, aren't you all beasts?" Ye Yaorao didn't notice at all, the two of them were talking like chickens and ducks now, and the donkey's head was not the horse's mouth.

"So you accept me." Hua Xi smiled happily, and cautiously crawled over to Ye Yaorao's side.

Ye Yaorao was frightened by him, and her heart was about to stop: "Hey! Don't mess around! Get down! Immediately lie down for me, did you hear me!"