Chapter 111-120

Without the materials and tools at hand, the stretcher made by Ye Yaorao is very simple, that is, pick some sturdy enough branches, rub the leaves enough and sturdy enough, tie it up and it's over.

"Okay, come here and lie down!" Ye Yaorao dragged the stretcher to Huaxi, with one hand on her hips and the other, wiping sweat with her face, she smiled proudly after successfully completing a job.

Huaxi looked at the rough and thin stretcher with a frightened look, shook her head and said, "I think I should walk over by myself, you can just hold me for a while."

Ye Yaorao withdrew her smile and bluffed her face: "Hey! You're only saying that now, it's not a disappointment!" She stepped over the stretcher at once, and she went directly to help Huaxi.

Huaxi clutched her stomach and couldn't struggle, so she obediently lay down on the stretcher.

When Huaxi lay down, Ye Yaorao covered a few large leaves on his body, and inserted a leaf behind her as an umbrella. She looked around and confirmed that she had nothing to do, then nodded, bent over and lifted one end of the stretcher.

"Hey, is this alright?" She tried to drag the stretcher and took a few steps forward: "Will it slide down? What about the stomach? Does it hurt?"

Huaxi pressed her chest hard, and in her beautiful peach blossom eyes, there was sourness, joy, entanglement, and happiness. After holding it for a while, she murmured, "No, I'm fine, I'm not uncomfortable, It won't fall either."

"Oh, that's good." Ye Yaorao said casually, dragged the stretcher, and walked diligently towards the cave.

Along the way, because she was very excited, she didn't feel that it was too hard.

Of course, the happy mood came to an abrupt end when Ye Yaorao returned to the cave.

Huaxi, who was lying on the stretcher, saw Ye Yaorao suddenly, and stopped silently. Without leaving, she lifted the leaf covering his face: "What happened? Are you there yet?"

Ye Yaorao stood there in frustration, looking at a long mud mark extending from a distance into the cave, she was really disappointed.

She had seen such traces once.

On the night the tribe was attacked, when the half-beast black python escaped, it left such a trace on the snow.

"It's here...but we seem to be...a step late." She laughed at herself, really afraid of what to do.

Huaxi clutched her stomach, staggered down from the stretcher, and stood side by side with Ye Yaorao: "What are you afraid of, we'll just grab it back."

Ye Yaorao glanced at Huaxi speechlessly: "You are a non-combatant now, so don't make such big talk, okay?" She pointed at the mud mark: "Did you see it, it's so thick, so long...you Do you think I am the only one who can beat a big boa constrictor?"

Huaxi smiled indifferently, and a certain emotion poured out from her amber eyes, "You have worked so hard to bring me here, how can I disappoint you?"

"What..." Ye Yaorao reacted: "Hey, don't—reckless..."

I wanted to tell him not to be reckless, but this dead fox rushed out before she could finish talking? !

The flaming figure rushed into the cave, and the cave immediately became noisy.

It seems that the new resident of the cave does not like the uninvited guest of Huaxi very much.

Ye Yaorao hurriedly searched around, but she couldn't find anything suitable that could be used as a weapon. Huaxi, who had turned into a fox, was already wrestling with a cyan giant python while scrambling from inside the cave. Get out.