Chapter 63-70

A tunnel was dug out of Ye Yao~Rao's cabin. Although she originally planned to dig a cellar under the house, the tunnel and the cellar are two different things.

Most importantly, there were beasts dead in that wooden house, and one of them was killed by Ye Yao~Rao himself.

In such a house, Ye Yao~Rao is so arrogant that she doesn't have the guts to go back and live there.

She was so scared...

She was so afraid of the orc's soul that she would come to her for revenge...

That's right, she believes in the theory of the reincarnation of the soul, and it can't be regarded as superstition. Anyway, she is more interested in strange and unknown things in the world, and the more she sees and knows, the more she believes in something.

So Ye Yao~Rao told Jinxuan the truth pitifully, maybe she had a fledgling plot with Jinxuan, so she didn't have any psychological burden when she asked Jinxuan.

She said what she was afraid of and said she didn't want to live in that log house anymore.

After I said it, I immediately felt that the burden in my heart was lightened a lot.

After all, she just killed an orc last night!

Even though the opponent was just an orc, he could be considered half of them anyway.

Although she was not mentally disturbed by the stimulation, there was always a shadow in her heart.

After Jin Xuan heard it, he immediately agreed happily. After thinking about it again, Xu Nuo could only live in the house he had built for Ye Yao~Rao, and the black and bright fish tails were upturned.

Fortunately, there is no such thing as high housing prices in this era, and the materials are readily available, inexhaustible and inexhaustible, and it is not complicated to build a wooden house.

Just like when he built the first wooden house, Jon took only two days.

And this time, the construction period is even shorter.

Because, Dama felt that since she had held Jin Xuan as a shield, she had to repay at this time, so she simply sent two of her family's less injured partners to help Jin Xuan.

Ye Yao~Rao was left at Dama's house and waited.

Perhaps Dama resolutely gave up her wooden house when she found that the situation was very unoptimistic, and then moved to Ye Yao~Rao's wooden house, so her home was not seriously damaged.

The only thing that needs to be cleaned up is the bodies of Damana's four companions.

However, sitting in such a wooden house, whether it is Dama or Ye Yao~Rao, it is impossible to feel good in my heart.

Overnight, Dama, who lost four of her partners, was very sad. Compared with sadness, her emotions were more anger and desire for revenge.

Ye Yao~Rao was not feeling well either, she was worried about Snow.

She linked everything together and pondered over and over again, the more she pondered, the more she felt that they seemed to be calculated by others this time.

But what to do?

What can she do now but wait?

Until the sky began to light up, the male beasts who had gone out a few days ago finally returned. They seemed to have understood everything. After rushing into the tribe, they immediately dispersed and ran back to their homes.

Snow was the fastest, and he ran at the front of the team, leaving the other male beasts far behind.

He passed by his own wooden house, turned a blind eye to Jin Xuan who was building a new wooden house, then made a drifting turn, and flew to the front of Dama's wooden house along the smell of Ye Yao~Rao.