Chapter 26-30

Ye Yaorao sat down helplessly.

It was very cold inside the tree hole, and at the entrance of the hole, a small beam of light penetrated between the gaps between the two logs.

The loneliness made her feel extremely uncomfortable in her heart.

After taking a few deep breaths, Ye Yaorao told herself that she had to get used to it, the leopard had the leopard's work, and she also had hers.

It's too dangerous outside, and she needs a self-defense weapon.

Not to mention how useful weapons are to her, but at least, it's better than nothing, isn't it?

Ye Yaorao placed the stone in place, and then lifted the rib to start grinding.

The ribs are very long, very wide, and have a certain curvature. As long as she is properly machined, it is conservatively estimated that at least it can be used as a dull knife.

This work seems to be quite simple, isn't it just repeated friction on a rock.

Of course, it is only after you actually start doing the work that you can appreciate how hard it is.

Ye Yaorao quickly became completely immersed in it, constantly groping for various methods and experimenting with various angles.

Until, she was awakened by a rush of running sounds.

Immediately after, the tree body was violently hit, and she lost the half-polished bone knife in her hand in a panic.

The entrance of the cave lit up at once, and the two logs blocking the door had long since disappeared.

Ye Yaorao wanted to get up almost at the same time. In her hurry, the mess of fur wrapped around her body really caused her a lot of trouble. The hole is a little farther.

Outside the tree hole, an animal that could only see its head and fangs was staring into the tree hole with a pair of blood-red copper bell-like eyes.

The animal's big mouth opened, and it let out a howl like a slaughtering pig, and the stench that came out almost smoked Ye Yaorao to death.

Ye Yaorao, who was half lying on the ground, immediately gave up screaming. She propped her elbows behind her and kicked her legs around. Anyway, as long as she could stay away from the beast at the entrance of the tree hole, she could do anything.

Now, the only thing that is fortunate is that the tree hole is not large, and the slender and graceful leopard can enter, but the enlarged version, a wild boar with a round body, is absolutely impossible to enter.

However, such happiness only lasted for a short second.

The big wild boar was deformed right in front of Ye Yaorao.

Well, he has changed.

From a wild boar on all fours to a wild boar on two feet!

It landed on both feet because this wild boar had actually become the structure of a human body.

However, no matter how much the structure of his body resembles a human, it cannot change the fact that he is a wild boar.

His head is still the head of a wild boar, the only change is that the two fangs outside the mouth are exposed, shortened and thinner.

The whole body is still covered with a layer of wild boar fur.

Above the tailbone, there is still a wild boar tail.

All in all, all in all.

Ye Yaoluo's first reaction, this guy is a beast!

It's the beast from Beauty and the Beast.