Chapter 91-100

The flood upstream was ferocious.

Suddenly, it spewed out from the top of the waterfall, and then quickly spread to the entire tribe.

The wooden houses that once successfully resisted falling ice were defeated by the flood this time. The main reason was that the foundation was unstable and was swept away by the strong flood, and many wooden houses began to crumble.

Orcs are born to swim.

Therefore, although the flood caught them by surprise, it did not cause any casualties.

At most, it caused them some trouble.

Because the flood came very quickly, and the terrain of the tribe was concave in the forest, after the flood passed, the entire tribe was completely immersed in the muddy water.

The muddy water is not deep, and it is about the position of the calf of the male orc.

Of course, even if the stagnant water recedes in a few days, who can live in a house like a mud pond?

"No, I'm so cold..."

Next to the wooden house, on a pile of stones built with large stones, there was Ye Yaorao's trembling voice.

The leopard-shaped Xu Nuo heard the words, and immediately turned his lying body slightly to the side, and then hugged Ye Yaorao firmly with his four claws, so that Ye Yaorao could hide his entire body as soft as possible. And inside the warm fur.

"Little Leaf, wait a minute, it'll be done soon." Jin Xuan comforted, and anxiously flipped the animal skin robe he held in his hand, as if he could do it faster.

"Well... it doesn't matter, I can hold on for a while..." Ye Yaorao's voice was trembling, which sounded very unconvincing.

In other words, she didn't want to be like this, but her robes were all wet, and none of the animal skins at home were spared. After the flood receded, she could only hide naked in Jon Snow's warm embrace to keep warm.

However, no matter how tightly Jon Snow hugged, there would always be places where he couldn't take care of them, and underneath them were cold and hard stones.

The most terrible thing was the fire. Because the firewood was damp, there was not much flame on the fire that was only raised, and the smoke was so thick.

Fortunately, the rainstorm has stopped temporarily, otherwise, there would not even be a chance to dry the clothes.

In other words, what can you do with smoking clothes?

Even if it is dry, the clothes that have been smoked by the thick smoke will not choke her to death when you wear them?

Jin Xuan is helpless now, if he also has a warm body temperature, Ye Yaorao doesn't have to suffer this crime.

But who made him not?

He understood this, and was upset, so he had no choice but to trouble Jon Snow: "Hold on tighter, you see how cold Xiao Ye is?"

Snow glanced at Jin Xuan indifferently, but didn't care about him.

Because he really had some ideas, maybe he could make Ye Yaorao a little warmer, but he was worried that Ye Yaorao would not be able to accept it, so he just didn't do it.

"It's not Nuo's problem, it's because I'm too afraid of the cold." Ye Yaorao helplessly defended Snow.

Jin Xuan's temperament is more impulsive, and she knows this, but it seems that since the last Cold War, Jon Snow has always deliberately let Jin Xuan be a little bit more, and every time she feels that her heart is stuck.